Max Evans //\\ Jason Behr #2

Aktorzy, scenarzyści, reżyserowie... Forum o wszystkich, bez których serial by nie istniał.

Moderators: Olka, Ela, Xander, Pedros

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:03 pm

Kolejny odcinek Wendy ze spotkania z Jasonem w N.Y.

My day with Jason Behr in his new movie "Shooting Livien" on November. 19, 2003

Part 8

At this moment, it's about 6:00pm, very close to just about finishing the shot for the day. Now it was time to shoot the audiences which was the extras and I from the stage's view. They give some of us extras including myself a drink in a plastic red cup fill with water and a straw. At first I wasn't sure why they give it to me. I though maybe they were trying to give us sometihng to drink, that we were thursting or something. So I took a sip and spit it back into the cup. It was warm water with a pastachio shell inside At that moment I knew that it was not for drinking they gave us, it's suppose to be for the scene with us holding the drinks. I felt so stupid, but then again I have never done anything like this before, so I guess it's ok.

Once they cue the music, we danced and show off our stuff on camara. Shocking to find myself being filmed on camara alot, I got a little self-conscience, so I try to pretend that Jason was up there afront of the stage, singing, and looking at me. Plus I was dancing with this guy next to me who was also an extra as myself. Heh.

After a couple of takes, I kept looking back to see where Jason had gone off too. I was trying tired and while I was dancing, I kept spilling the drink, that icky water over my hand and floor. We finally finished for the day. I sat down on a stool near the mini bar to rest, my feet were killin' me! After 5 minutes just sitting and waiting to see if they're going to let me go or not for the night. Jen walks in to my surprise. I was shocked to see her down there with me, and that they actually let her come down to the set.

After I got the OK to leave, I went up to Jen and asked if she saw Jason upstairs, she said "No, I just got here" Too bad, I thought for sure he had gone home for the day. I felt my hope in actually talking to him fading away. So we went upstairs to that I can sign some forms to see if they are going to need me again in the future, plus grab my stuff that I lefted laying around. I got to meet the casting director Jason (not Jason Behr a different Jason) he was so sweet to me.

Jen was standing behind me as I was talking to Jason the casting director. All of a sudden, I hear her say "Jason?" At first I though she was talking to Jason the casting director. But it was the man himslef, the real Jason Behr had walk in. I pretend not to see him casue I knew if I did see him I will faint right there and then. Heh

So I countined to talk with the person in front of me and give my info. Jason Behr was talking Jen! They introduced each other then I heard Jen said "Oh yeah, I'm here visiting my friend who was an extra in your movie" "Oh really? Where is she?" He said. Jen pointed to me with my back facing them. I turned around very slowly as if I move too quickly I might scare off Jason away if he was really standing there. I look up to meet his face then his eyes just strucked into mines as I smiled at him and he smiled back with his sexy half-smile that he always does, making me melt even more.

The last two final conclusion of my day with Jason Behr in his new movie "Shooting Livien" November 19, 2003. Enjoy!
Part 9

Jason put his hand out for an invitation to me to shake his hand. "Hi, I'm Jason" he said. I know who you are, I thought to myself. "Hi, I'm Wendy" and took the invitation to shake Jason's hand and smiled at him.
"It's nice to meet you." Jason smiled.

"You too." I replied. "Actually we meet once before."

"Oh really, when?" He folded his arms and look intensavily into my eyes, as he gave his full attention to me. I heart skipped a beat the moment his eyes were into mine. I hesisted for a moment and spoke.

"Uh...um, two years ago...when you did an interview with Rosie O'Donald" I said nervously.

"Ohhhhh, right! I remember you" as Jason pointed at me with his right index finger as if a bell just rang off in his head. "That was a long time ago."

"I know." I said shocked to find Jason still remembers from that day. "I send you a picture I took that day with you, but I never heard anything form you."

"You did? When did you send it?" He asked.

"Like two years ago in March." Jason looked at me with a confused face.

"And I didn't replied back?" He asked still confused.

"Nope" I said sadly.

"I'm sorry about that, I never got it." He looked so sad.

"It's okay, I knew you were busy and all, so I wasn't really excepting you to actually write back to me." I explained.

"Yeah" Jason said still sadly. He's such a sweet and caring man!

"Actually, I got a picture of that day in my wallet anyways, I always carry with me everwhere I go." I pointed behind me to where my wallet was at.

"No way! I don't believe you." He said in surprised.

"I'm serious, it's in my wallet now. I'll prove it to you and take it out." I had a smirk on my face.

"Yeah take it out!"

I turned around to where my stuff was at on the floor to my left behind. I struggled to get my wallet out of my jacket pocket as I over hear Jen and Jason talking.

"I don't believe her" Jason had said to Jen.

I came back with my wallet in my hand and handed the small picture from my wallet to Jason. A huge grin was across his face as his shocked over took him by the picture I've showed him.

"Oh man! that was such a long time ago. You look so different back then." Never taking his eyes of the picture. Still smiling and blushing.

"I know" it was all I can say. Jason handed back my picture.

"I had that long hair and chopped it off last year. I needed a change badly." I said.

Jason look up to me and said "Yeah" still smiling.

"I like your hair the way it is now." I said pointing to his hair, so very tempted to touch his hair, sooo very close!!!!!!!

Now here's my most embrassing moment I have said to him. "It's cute" I said to him, knowing that my brain was thinking that was so cute, not only just his hair. Bong....

Jason blused even more and said "Thanks" I can't believe I said that!

"Jason, can I ask you one request, please" as I pointed my index finger up. Trying be all innocent in front of him.

"Yeah, sure." He said like he was expecting it.

"Can I have your autograph?" I looked at him with a begging face.

"Yeah, of course." He said.

"Cool" I took out my picture form my bookbag I wanted him to autograph that I printed it out from my computer the day before.

"It's a recent picture of yourself" I said happily.

"Oh, alright." and he blused some more when I hand him the picture to autograph and smiled. He looked for a pen and so do I but he beat me to it.

He took the picture to a near by table and asked "You spell your name with my 'i' or 'y'?"

"W-E-N-D-Y"

"Okay" He went back to write as he put a strand of hair behind his right ear.

I turned behind me to the casting director who I forgot at the moment, giving him my telephone number to call me again if they need. Although, they said that they won't pay me. I said that it'll be alright, I'll still do it.

I turned my attention back at Jason, he gave back my now signed pic. and I said "Thank you Jason!"

"You're welcome!" He answered back

Now he was signing Jen's pic. Telling him how to spell her name correctly.

I put my pic. away so it won't get damaged in my safe dry bookbag.

Later, Jason excused himself to use the bathroom that was behind me. I turned to Jen and some Jason went inside the bathroom.

"OMG! He's so cute, I can't believe I said that!"

"I know!" Jen said happily.

"You know what?" I said smiling.

"What?"

"I'm going to give him my little picture" I said.

"You are? Oh, that's so nice! Are you sure?"

"Oh yea, and besides...I have another copy at home anyways." I took out a pen and started to write my name in the back of the little picture of Jason and me together in the year of 2001 in December.

Jason came out from the bathroom and I thought dirty inside my head, just wondering how he really look like....if you girls know what I mean!

"Guess what Jason?" Jen said to him.

"What?" he said curiously.

"Wendy is going to give you her little picture of you two together."

"Oh, she doesn't have to do that." As he walked towards me from behind. I turned around as I finished writing my name in the back of the picture, and handed the picture to him.

"Oh no, you keep it sweetheart." Jason said nicely and caring.

I can't believe Jason Behr called me "Sweetheart"!

"Oh, please take it hun. I got another copy at home. So it's ok." I gestured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." smiling at him.

Jason took the picture from my hand and started to blush and smile all over again as he looked at the picture.

"Okay, thanks" and puts the pic. away into his jeans pocket.

"You're welcome, anytime." I felt so good.

Then Jen suggested to take some pics with him and Jason was more than happy to agree. I took the first picture of Jen and Jason together. But before I pressed the button Jason and I were debating where should they stand in the picture. We were trying to find the right light, or the right backround. Until we finally were satified and I took the picture of Jen and Jason.

"Okay, now it's Wendy's turn." Jen said gracefully.

I gave Jen the camara and walk towards Jason side, smiling. Why can't I stop smiling? Oh, I know why, because I'm with Jason Behr, DUH!

As I put my left arm around his wist, my mind went back to that day when I first met Jason and the first time I took a picture with him and touch his beauitful ass. A flashback that made me giggled inside.

Jason put his right arm around my shoulder and posed for the camara.

At that moment, time seemed to me had frozen when the the bright light flashed from the camara. I have never been or felt so happy in my entire life. It felt like God had heard my prayers or seen me so sad for a long time and decided to change my frown upside down when I got to be in the movies with Jason Behr, the man who I'm crazy in love with for so many years...and so many more to come.

Wendy ze swoim idolem - tfu! naszym idolem

LEO
Minstrel przy dworze Czasu

Post by LEO » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:52 pm

przeczytałam tylko fragment... rany... na jego miejscu zaczęłabym się bać...
"...I'm a member of that group of... outsiders. So... thank you, Roswell... Thank you for... for letting me live among you...Thank you for giving me a home... "

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:59 pm

:lol: :lol: miałam to samo na końcu języka :D te teksty są słodkie, ale czasami...kiedy miss Wendy po raz 10 stwierdzała "Jason is blushing" zastanawiałam się,czy on się czerwieni z zawstydzenia, czy z wsciekłości :mrgreen: biedny Jason...i przy całym ogromie mojej sympatii do niego, ale fragment o zdjęciu które mu przysłała... 8) nie bądźmi naiwni, on dostaje tego tysiące, odpisuje na cztery, w przeciwnym razie zamienił by się w zawodowego odpisywacza na listy wielbicielek ( za to chyba nie płacą), musiał sie jakoś zgrabnie wykręcić i zrobić smutną minę- "ooo , he is so caring man" :wink: ..."oh no, keep it sweetheart" ("For the God sake, get her out of here!") :wink:
Ciekawe ile lat ma ta dziewczyna?

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:00 pm

To u góry, to oczywiście ja, klasycznie wylogowana Lizziett :wink:
"I know who you are. I can see you. You're swearing now that someday you'll destroy me. Far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go look for them now." (Atia)

""You...have...a rotten soul" (Cleopatra)

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:49 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ta puskada to Jason!!!! zetnijcie mu te włosy bo nie moge na niego patrzeć. Wygląda obleśnie w tych włosach. A taki był ładny z tymi rudawymi na początku 3 sezonu :(

Nan
Hybryda

Post by Nan » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:01 pm

Jakie obleśnie...? :shock: Mnie się podoba, troszeczkę jak Futur Max. Bardzo ładnie mu, nie to, co ta ruda szopa z trzeciego sezonu :wink:

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:52 pm

a mi się ta ruda "szopa" bardzo podobała, wygląd w niej najładniej

Ramzes
Fan...atyk

Post by Ramzes » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:08 pm

:roll: 8)

LEO

Post by LEO » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:54 pm

RAMZES :) Pozdrawiamy Tarnów ;)

A Behr jest sympatyczny w każdej fryzurze, może z wyjątkiem tego, kiedy jest w ząbek czesany ;)
"...I'm a member of that group of... outsiders. So... thank you, Roswell... Thank you for... for letting me live among you...Thank you for giving me a home... "

Ramzes
Fan...atyk

Post by Ramzes » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:24 pm

Leo pozdrawiamy no włąśnie co pozdrawiamy ? :?: 8)
Lubi mnie tu niewielu :p
A większość nienawidzi :]

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:32 pm

Ach Jason jest tak obrzydliwie piękny jak nikt inny
"You are not my mother, Rome is my mother"Image

Ramzes
Fan...atyk

Post by Ramzes » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:52 am

obrzydliwy ... :shock: i to mówi jego fanka ... :mrgreen:

8)

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:19 am

nie obrzydliwy tylko obrzydliwie piękny :D . Ah szkoda że go nie ma przy mnie :cry:

LEO

Post by LEO » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:34 am

Słuchajcie... nie popadajmy w fanatyzm... :)
fajny jest facet. i Już ;) a zdjęcie jest urocze... nie ma chyba jednej osoby płci żeńskiej, która by się z tym nie zgodziła :cheesy:

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:30 am

Dziwisz się LEO ? Na F4F dziewczyny stwierdziły że jedynym prezentem jaki chcą dostać pod choinkę to tylko ON :) W paczce obwiązanej kokardką ? :cheesy: No dobrze, teraz kilka fotek, żeby nie było, że nie pamiętam o nim. Co prawda chyba już były, ale miło na niego popatrzeć.

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:50 am

Jaka to była radość dla moich oczu!!! Hi hi hi miałam taki sam telefon jak on. Ciekawe z kim gadał wtedy :cheesy:

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:13 pm

Z kim mógł rozmawiać ? Katherine była na miejscu. Pewnie dzwonił do domu, do mamy, braci, babci lub przyrodniej siostry. Zawsze podkreślał że oni są dla niego najważniejsi. Dziewczyny, które go znają, piszą, że te zdjęcia oddają cały jego charakter. :P

Nan
Hybryda

Post by Nan » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:48 pm

Najsłodszy jest w tej kurteczce, to zdjęcie stoi u mnie na biurku. To jest Crash...?

;-)
Pleciuga

Post by ;-) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:13 pm

Ale on jest piękny słodki i uroczy. A jak ładnie wychodzi na zdjęciach!!! Jak ja go kocham!!! Ela super zdjęcia!!! Bardzo mi się podoba jak leży na trawie z telefonem :D

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:37 pm

Cieszę się bo mnie także. Jest cała seria fotek z jego rozmowy przez telefon na trawie... :) Nan, ja w tej brązowej, zamszowej kurteczce pamiętam go na początku Graduation. :P