Shiri Appleby #2

Aktorzy, scenarzyści, reżyserowie... Forum o wszystkich, bez których serial by nie istniał.

Moderators: Olka, Ela, Xander, Pedros

brendanferhfan
Zainteresowany

Post by brendanferhfan » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:02 pm

To naprawde nowe zdjecia? :/ Nie no... nie chce krytykowac ale ma badziewna sukienke... chyba jak jej szyli to pocieli w zlych miejscach. Badziewna...

Lecz dla panow w sam raz

Shiri cos ty z siebie dziecko zrobila! :/

Graalion
Mroczny bóg
Location: Toruń, gdzie 3 małe kocięta tańczą na kurhanach swych wrogów

Post by Graalion » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:11 pm

Góra świetna :cheesy: , ale tą spódniczkę to za wysoko założyła :roll: .
"Please, God, make everyone die. Amen."
Wieczorny pacierz Scratch'a ("PvP")

brendanferhfan
Zainteresowany

Post by brendanferhfan » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:37 pm

Kilka avatarkow z Shiri z w miare nowych zdjec (z pobytu chyba w Japoni (czy gdzie tam ona byla - gdzies w tych stronach) - znajdziecie tu =====> http://www.livejournal.com/community/ro ... 31028.html

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:50 pm

A nie mówiłem że się paniom nie spodoba :p

gosiek
Fan

Post by gosiek » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:30 pm

Misop,jak zwykle zajebiste fotki!!!
Choć jestem "panią" swierdzam, ze sa extra

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:15 pm

I nowe zdjątka :D
Ale te już się wszystkim spodobają :p
Tylko że maluuuuutkie ;(

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

I nikt nie ma narazie żadnych HQ ;(

gosiek
Fan

Post by gosiek » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:29 pm

Misqu, extra...
Ciekawe co to za grupka :)
Czekam na HQ

lizzy_maxia
Fan

Post by lizzy_maxia » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:29 pm

Ptaszki ćwierkają, że to Josh Lucas, David Gordon Green i Dermot Mulrony - zdjęcie zrobiono na festiwalu w Toronto, przy okazji wyświetlania "Undertow" z Shiri 8) Czy ptaszki się nie mylą?

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:00 pm

Skoro ptaszki tak twierdzą to musi to być prawda :D
752x910 px

734x920 px

766x916

734x916

724x918

1224x592

1220x502

To są TYLKO zrobione przeze mnie powiększenia. Nie mam HQ i wygląda na to, że nikt nie ma... Ale nie poddaję się walczę dalej !!

lizzy_maxia
Fan

Post by lizzy_maxia » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:51 pm

Misiu, jakie "tylko"? Wykonałeś kawał dobrej roboty! - może trochę 'rozmazane', ale to już DUŻO DUŻO więcej niz te miniaturki z wireimage :D Pokłony dla Ciebie :respekt: Shiri ślicznie wygląda, tak naturalnie i niewinnie, no i ten uśmiech! :wink:

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:41 am

Eh no nie weim niektórym sie to baaaaaardzo nie podobało...

Nowe zdjęcia...

Oszaleję przez Tą Shiri. Kolejne nowe zdjęcia !!!

I jeszcze kilka...Od najbrzydszych ;)

Do najpiękniejszych !!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Nie weim jak Wy ale mnie dalej mało !!!

gosiek
Fan

Post by gosiek » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:00 pm

No wiec teraz trochę ode mnie z Darklight

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:14 pm

Image To już w sobotę Image

To pierwsze jest fajne - Miau - Halle jako Catwoman przy Shiri wysiada
A to drugie... ah nie wiem czemu ale mi się baardzo podoba :]

Image To już w sobotę Image

A tu znowu nowe zdjątko !!!

Miodzio !!

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:10 am

Aaaaale tu pustki :D
W każdym razie ja tak wpadłem żeby przypomnieć że dziś światowa (dobre sobie bo można oglądnąć tylko w USA i chyba w Australii) premiera Darklight.
Jedno zdjęcie na początek

i garść artykułów w języku oryginalnym :)
Roswell Alum the New Buffy?
by Ben Katner

Shiri Appleby

Ever since UPN staked Buffy the Vampire Slayer, we've been waiting for a new Chosen One to emerge and kick some bogeyman butt. With the premiere of Darklight this Saturday (9 pm/ET on Sci Fi), our patience finally pays off: Roswell ingenue Shiri Appleby comes out swingin' as Lilith, an age-old demon reprogrammed to fight the forces of evil. Sound good? It did to Miss Appleby, too.

"When you see a strong heroine like that in a script, I think it would be silly not to jump at the opportunity [to take the part]," the 25-year-old California girl tells TV Guide Online. "I knew it would be interesting, and it was. It's very odd looking in the mirror and seeing your face covered in purple [makeup] ? definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience!"

Or maybe, just maybe, twice in a lifetime. The creature feature's ending leaves open the door to a sequel (if not a series). However, Appleby says that no one's come knocking... yet. "I haven't heard anything, but I'm sure [Darklight's writer-director] Bill [Platt]'s scheming something as we speak."

In the meantime, the in-demand actress will keep busy plugging her upcoming films. Besides Havoc, Love Surreal and When Do We Eat?, she's especially psyched about Undertow, the drama that could catapult her closer to the league of her thespian idols, Julianne Moore and Catherine Keener. "It's sort of a breakout role for me," she suggests. "The character is a homeless runaway who meets up with Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) on the road."

No matter the boost Undertow may give her career, the leading lady will continue to reserve a place in her heart for Roswell, the cult fave that replaced Romeo and Juliet with aliens and earthlings. Despite continued interest from fans, she doubts that a movie reunion will ever come to pass.

"I was just in Paris doing press for the DVD release of Roswell, and the same question came up," she recalls. "But I've only heard about it from interviewers, not from anybody who was involved with the show.

"Still, it's a wonderful feeling to know that people [remain] so interested," she concludes. "It obviously really touched some people."
From ComicsContinuum

Darklight, described as a "a kick-ass, dark-fantasy female-superhero flick" by its writer/director, debuts Saturday on SciFi at 8 p.m.

"If you like Alias, Hellboy, Blade, Elektra, Gene Colan and Jack Kirby comics crossed with Buffy, I've tried to serve up the goods in a nice package of fanboy enjoyment," writer/director Bill Platt told The Continuum.

Here's how the network describes the film:

"Lilith, an ancient demoness whose true nature is concealed by a powerful spell, lives as a 24-year-old woman with no memory of her ageless past -- until William Shaw of The Faith recruits her to help him stop the Demonicos, a rampaging monster that is spreading a lethal plague across the Earth and whose only vulnerability is to Lilith's unique mystical power, known as Darklight."

Shiri Appleby from Rosewell plays plays Lilith, an immortal demon based on mythology from the Kabbalah

"In Darklight, she's the sexy, tormented anti-heroine who becomes humanity's last hope," Platt said.
I na koniec
Exclusive Look at Sci Fi's Darklight!

Source: Superhero Hype!
September 13, 2004

This Saturday marks the premiere of the new Sci Fi Channel original thriller Darklight, starring Shiri Appleby ("Roswell"), and Superhero Hype! has an exclusive look at the film.

Shiri plays Lilith, an immortal demon based on mythology from the Kabbalah (According to legend, Lilith was the 1st wife of Adam in the Garden of Eden; she was tossed out and became a demon after she wouldn't sleep beneath Adam). In Darklight, she's the sexy, tormented anti-heroine who becomes humanity's last hope.

The movie also stars Richard Burgi ("24," "Cellular," Fox's new "Point Pleasant" series), John De Lancie (Q on "Star Trek") and David Hewlett ("Stargate: Atlantis," "Cube").

Superhero Hype! spoke to Darklight writer and director Bill Platt, who is a diehard fan of comics, sci-fi and horror. "'Darklight' is my first feature and I'm damn glad it's a superhero flick," says Platt. "I inherited my Uncle's collection of '60's Marvel Comics when I was a kid and I've been obsessed ever since. I loved John Byrne's FF & X-Men (particularly Kitty Pryde), Marv Wolfman & Perez's Teen Titans, the Avengers, and anything drawn by Gene Colan (one of my all time favorites). I always loved that comic 'Night Force', even though it only ran for 12 issues -- it had a great, gothic atmosphere."

Platt tells us that the project was his chance to put those childhood fantasies on film, even if on a tight budget. "I like the idea that Lilith is sort of an anti-heroine, a dark character. One of my favorite flicks is 'Escape From New York,' and I love that Snake Plissken is an unrepentant bad-ass. We didn't go quite that far, but I wanted an element of that in Shiri's character."

We asked Bill how the project came to the Sci Fi Channel. "They saw my NYU student film, Bleach, which won the Student Academy Award and played at Sundance. It was a sci-fi cop thriller, and the Channel wanted to launch a short film series, which ultimately became 'Exposure'. I worked as a Producer on that for 2 seasons, helping a lot of young, indie filmmakers get their shorts on the air."

"After 'Exposure' wrapped up," he adds, "I continued my relationship with Sci-Fi, and pitched them 'Darklight' -- About a tough, female demon-superhero, based on an ancient Jewish myth. I think Lilith's an interesting character because she's internally conflicted -- She has a dark past, having committed evil acts, and now she has to atone and reconcile her ways."

Darklight is an origin story, about the birth of Lilith as a super-heroine. "Lilith has amnesia, and she's living as an ordinary, 24 year-old woman (played by Shiri), trying to figure out her past. The circumstances of the movie force her to confront her true nature."

Platt is really excited to have Shiri Appleby in the lead role. "I think she makes the character extremely accessible and relatable. She's the young ingenue hero, kind of a female version of Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man, in regards to her age. And she handles the butt-kicking chores with extreme gusto."

"I really hope people check out 'Darklight' -- It's made by a true fan and aficionado of the genre." You bet we will! Darklight airs this Saturday, September 18th at 9PM.
Ze słów Shiri wynika, że w głowie reżysera wiją się jakieś pomysły na część drugą a moze nawet serial...

I na zakończenie - wkrótce też ma zostać otwarta oficjalna strona Shiri (wreszcie) pod tym adresem

http://www.shiriappleby.com

Mam nadzieje że nie zanudziłem zbytnio...

P.S. Gdyby ktoś był zainteresowany Darklight z eMule niech mi da znać koło poniedziałku...

gosiek
Fan

Post by gosiek » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:01 pm

A teraz znowu coś ode mnie

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:43 pm

No tak zawsze muszę o czymś zapomnieć. Dzięki gosiek :D

gosiek
Fan

Post by gosiek » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:57 pm

Nie ma za co Misiek
Mam pytanie czy nie przeszkadza ci jak NIECHCĄCY(bo tak jest) zabiore ci twoje fotki...wiesz o co mi chodzi..
Czasem poprostu nie patrze skąd biore, zarzócam adres i tyle
Ale jeżeli to źle to przepraszam

misiopuchatek
Zainteresowany

Post by misiopuchatek » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:16 pm

Hmm za takie coś wyleciałem z jednego forum, o Shiri tak btw. Ale oni jacyś dziwni byli :D
Mnie to nie przeszkadza.
Ale jak czasem o mnie wspomnisz to będzei miło ;)

brendanferhfan
Zainteresowany

Post by brendanferhfan » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:48 pm

Skromnie dodam kilka zdjec z forum (starych ale zawsze cos)

gosiek
Fan

Post by gosiek » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:54 pm

MOże i stare, ale ja ich nie widziałam :P
I są bałdzo łądne