Aktorzy

Rozmowy o serialu Zagubieni

Moderator: Olka

onar-ek
Pleciuga

Aktorzy

Post by onar-ek » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:28 pm

Zastanawialam sie gdzie to dac, ale skoro mowa o aktorach... Oto glowni bohaterowi serialu:

Boone Carlisle ......................... Charlie Pace ........................... Claire Littleton

Image Image Image

Hugo "Hurley" Reyes ............... Jack Shepard .......................... James Sawyer

Image Image Image

Jin Kwon ................................. John Locke .............................. Kate Ryan

Image Image Image

Michael Dawson ....................... Sayid ..................................... Shannon Rutherford

Image Image Image

Sun Kwon ............................... Walter "Walt" Lloyd

Image Image

I jeszcze stronka ze swietnymi zdjeciami z odcinkow i nie tylko http://www.lostmultimedia.com

AAgusia
Gość

Post by AAgusia » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:19 am

Dzięki, fajne zdjęcia, no i nareszcie przestaną mi się mylić ich imiona ;D

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:56 pm

Przeczytajcie wywiad z Emilie, która przy okazji swojej roli w Lost bardzo ciepło wspomina czas spędzany na planie Roswell.

Emilie de Ravin is preggers again. As the mysterious alien Tess on “Roswell,” the petite Australian actress gave birth to an alien/human hybrid child. And on ABC’s runaway hit “Lost” she plays Claire, a plane-crash survivor who’s eight months pregnant and stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere.
“We shoot ‘Lost’ in Hawaii, and it’s a little sweaty,” de Ravin says, “But it’s not too bad, really. The actual prosthetic stomach is hollow, so it aerates slightly. And I take it off when I can.

“Also, even though the beach is hot, there’s always a breeze in Hawaii,” she adds. “Everyone wants me to complain about the belly, but it’s not that terrible.”

Those words – “It’s not that terrible” – don’t apply to Claire’s dilemma. Not only is she surrounded by strangers, but also a polar bear has attacked the group, an even larger, still-unseen menace killed the plane’s captain and a radio is repeating a 16-year-old distress signal sent from the island.

A half-dozen episodes into the show’s run, Claire remains a low-key enigma. She rarely grouses and has befriended several of the more visible characters, notably de-facto leader Jack (Matthew Fox), fugitive Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and heroin-addicted rock star Charlie (Dominic Monaghan). De Ravin fans, however, will finally get their wish Dec. 1, with the Claire-centric episode “Raised by Another.”

“You’ll learn about her back story,” the 21-year-old de Ravin says in her thick Australian accent, speaking by telephone from her Los Angeles home. “I really don’t know how much I can say, but it’s a surprise, what her story is.

“What happens to her is cool and creepy, very creepy in a lot of ways,” she says. “Hopefully people will enjoy it.”

And what’s in store beyond “Raised by Another”?

“Something happens to Claire,” de Ravin says, bursting into a chuckle. “It’s not something I can talk about. I’ve had a few weeks off, because of some happenings. I’m going back to shoot more soon, but there’s not much to report there yet.

“A lot of it is still a mystery to me.”

In addition to heightening the on-island intrigue each week, “Lost” executive producers J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof pull back the curtain on a different character’s past in each episode. And there’s a common denominator to the revelations: Everyone, well before finding himself or herself on the island, was lost, either emotionally or in terms of their life’s path.

“That’s definitely something I’m seeing come through,” de Ravin says. “In a way, maybe this is all meant to be. Maybe they’re on the island for a reason. Maybe it’s fate and it’s going to help everyone, because everyone was dealing with the same issues.

“Maybe these people just needed to step back and look at their lives,” she continues, “and this is their opportunity to say, ‘I’m just lucky to be alive. I shouldn’t be worried about this and that.’ And their issues, the ones they had before, are much more irrelevant because of the situation they’re in now. Now they’re just trying to survive.”

“Lost” debuted Sept. 22, two weeks before the release of the second season of “Roswell” on DVD. The actress relocated from Australia to Los Angeles for the show, and her role as the shadowy alien who came between star-crossed lovers Max (Jason Behr) and Liz (Shiri Appleby) won her kudos and a fervent fan base.

“It was my first big job,” de Ravin says. “I got to move down here, to L.A. I was just 18. We had a great bunch of people on that show. I had a lot of creative input and worked with people I learned a lot from, people who were very helpful to me, me being new to the country and trying to figure things out. So I have fond memories of ‘Roswell.’ ”

When the WB network contemplated axing “Roswell” after Season One, fans successfully campaigned for a second year. When WB canceled the show after Season Two, the fans – by inundating UPN executives with letters, e-mails, petitions, trades ads and bottles of Tabasco sauce, a favorite alien condiment – convinced UPN to pick up the series.

And ever since UPN let the sun set on “Roswell,” the show’s followers have lobbied for a feature film. It wouldn’t be unprecedented: Joss Whedon’s sci-fi series “Firefly” flamed out fast, but a best-selling DVD collection has emboldened Universal to gamble on an upcoming “Firefly” film.

So why not “Roswell: The Movie?”

“People keep saying that and everyone keeps asking about it,” says de Ravin, who herself appears in the upcoming horror/comedy “Santa’s Slay.”

“But I don’t know anything. I’ve never heard anything official from the producers about a film.

“I hadn’t realized it was such a talked-about subject,” she adds. “It’s an interesting idea.”

Returning to “Lost,” some fans fear that Claire isn’t long for this world. The IMDB doesn’t list de Ravin as a series regular, and that ominous title “Raised by Another” has some worrying that Claire may die giving birth. The actress welcomes the conspiracy theories, but says that the theorists are barking up the wrong tree.

“That’s not it, but the title is interesting,” de Ravin says. “I am a regular on ‘Lost.’ I think it’s great that people are so worried. It ups the excitement about what’s going to happen, and it means that people care about the character, which is what you want to hear when you’re playing a role.”

Zdjęcia pochodzą z jutrzejszego, 15. odcinka Lost

ImageImage

Graalion
Mroczny bóg
Location: Toruń, gdzie 3 małe kocięta tańczą na kurhanach swych wrogów

Post by Graalion » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:18 am

W ostatnim odcinku "Smallville" (TVN) pojawił się Ian Somerhalder (Boone), zaś w obecnej serii "Agentki o stu twarzach" (TVP1) występuje Terry O'Quinn (Locke). I raczej w następnych odcinkach będą występować dalej.
"Please, God, make everyone die. Amen."
Wieczorny pacierz Scratch'a ("PvP")

Magea
Fan

Post by Magea » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:08 pm

Wczoraj w drugiej części Marixa grał Michael z LOST (nie pamiętam nazwiska teego aktora). Grał taką rolę że można było na niego trochę popatrzeć tym bardziej że miał dredy.
:)

Weronika Evans
Starszy nowicjusz

Post by Weronika Evans » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:39 am

Moja pierwsza stronka o Joshu Holloway

http://www.joshholloway.prv.pl
Polecam!
"I felt like Jason Behr and I had such a unique chemistry.
He just walked in and we started reading together, it was just there." - Shiri

Maniak Looka
Gość

look

Post by Maniak Looka » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:16 pm

nie wiem czemu nikt nie chce gadac o looku :(
Uwielbiam Looka sam znalazlem wlaz i tunel wiec moje zycie miesza sie z jego w przyszlosci chce zostac traperem

{o}
o'Admin

Post by {o} » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:20 pm

O czym? :roll:
התשׂכח אשׂה עולה מרחם בן בטנה גם אלה תשׂכחנה ואנכי לא אשׂכחך
הן על כפים חקתיך

comprendo.info - co autor miał na myśli - interpretacje piosenek

piter
Wieczna zrzęda

Post by piter » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:34 am

Chcialbym wysunac smiala teze, iz moze chodzic o Locke'a... wiecie, Panu Maniakowi pewnie zdarzyla sie literowka. trzy razy.

EDIT: przeczytalem pozostale posty.. to nie literowka, ANI wbrew pozorom wrodzona tepota! to calkowicie offowa alternatywnosc w czystej postaci.
dzien dobry. jestem piter i wszystkich lubie.

Olka
Redaktor

Post by Olka » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:02 pm

A ja nie sądzę by chodziło o serialowego Johna. Wyraz "looka" wyraźnie odnosi się do psyche pana Maniaka, który tą grunge'owsko spolonizowaną formą wyrazu "look" (z ang. "patrzeć") pragnie unaocznić nam, jak ważne jest obserwowanie wydarzeń zachodzących w naszym kraju. Mianując się "maniakiem" daje nam do zrozumienia, jak bardzo jest zdeterminowany. Spróbujmy teraz wyobrazić sobie, w jaki sposób Maniak looka... Ja widzę człowieka o dość ponurym nastroju, naładowanego złością, frustracją i ostrą negacja zastanej rzeczywistości.

Maniak Looka
Gość

Yoo

Post by Maniak Looka » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:27 pm

<del>poprostu</del> <ins>Po prostu</ins> walnalem literowke <del>ktos</del> <ins> kropka Ktoś</ins> chce o nim pogadac <ins>przecinek</ins> bo zauwazylem <ins>przecinek</ins> ze jest malo lubiany <del> nie</del> <ins>pytajnik Nie</ins> wiem <ins>pzecinek</ins> dlaczego <del>ogladacie</del> <ins>kropka Oglądacie</ins> <del>wogole</del> <ins>w ogóle</ins> serial <ins>pytajnik</ins> :twisted:
Uwielbiam Looka sam znalazlem wlaz i tunel wiec moje zycie miesza sie z jego w przyszlosci chce zostac traperem

{o}
o'Admin

Post by {o} » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:21 pm

Możesz zatem złożyć w Urzędzie Forum podanie o zmianę tegoż kompromitującego pseudonimu z literówką. W podaniu musi się znajdować pożądany pseudonim bez literówek. Jeśli literówka pojawi się ponownie, wiedz, że podanie zostanie rozpatrzone pozytywnie. Dostaniesz wtedy dodatkowo premię w postaci rangi specjalnej: "Chciałem poprawić literówkę w nicku, ale mi nie wyszło" :devil:
התשׂכח אשׂה עולה מרחם בן בטנה גם אלה תשׂכחנה ואנכי לא אשׂכחך
הן על כפים חקתיך

comprendo.info - co autor miał na myśli - interpretacje piosenek

Maniak Looka
Gość

Lock'e

Post by Maniak Looka » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:57 pm

ale mozna o nim pogadac tymbardziej ze jest to jedna z glownych postaci :D

Justynka
Starszy nowicjusz

Post by Justynka » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:06 pm

Nie wiedziałam gdzie to napisać, ale przed chwilą zauważyłam, że Terry O'Quinn grał również w naszym Roswell :) Drugi odcinek trzeciej serii. Na samym początku.

LEO
Minstrel przy dworze Czasu

Post by LEO » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:00 am

anyway... słyszałam plotkę, że ponoć postać Jacka była przeznaczona do usunięcia już w drugim odcinku serii, ale okazało się, iż przykuł on zbyt dużą uwagę, szybciutko dorobił się fanów i z "Ich pięcioro" stał się bohaterem "ich 40" (czy coś koło tego) na bezludnej wyspie :)

I muszę przyznać, że miło patrzeć jak jego postać ewoluowała. jak do tej pory jest jedynym nieprzewidywalnym bohaterem. A to niesamowite biorąc pod uwagę fakt, iż jego bohater to lekarz - postać, która z samego moralnego założenia - powinna być przewidywalna.
"...I'm a member of that group of... outsiders. So... thank you, Roswell... Thank you for... for letting me live among you...Thank you for giving me a home... "

Olka
Redaktor

Post by Olka » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:14 pm

Ale tak po prawdzie to nieprzewidywalny stał się dopiero w III serii. Szczególnie na początku rozszyfrować, jakie decyzje podejmie było wyjątkowo łatwo. A co do Locke'a to zawiodła mnie jego postać. Z tajemniczego bohatera, którego niełatwo rozgryźć zrobili z niego niemal fanatyka - wyznawcę ruchu religijnego "Siwy dym", czy innych cudów na patyku.

LEO
Minstrel przy dworze Czasu

Post by LEO » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Może oni po prostu ewoluują?
Może właśnie tak miało być?
nieprzewidywalny lekarz i człowiek czujący, który staje się fanatykiem pozwalając, by rządziła nim jego obsesja - moze to kolejne etapy rozwoju ludzi poddanych takiemu zyciu jak bohaterowie L?
"...I'm a member of that group of... outsiders. So... thank you, Roswell... Thank you for... for letting me live among you...Thank you for giving me a home... "

Olka
Redaktor

Post by Olka » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:58 pm

Może, ale to nie jest to, co z Lost robiło przebój, którym fascynowały się miliony widzów na cały świecie. Nagle w 3 sezonie zamiast kolejnych dawek tajemnic i rozwiązań tych wcześniejszych dostajemy ckliwy romans i odwieczny dylemat trójkąta, "kogo wybierze kate?" Strasznie mnie to męczy. W Roswell kibicowałam miłosnym zapędom bohaterów, bo czuło się chemię. W Lostach jej brak i na prawdę wolałabym wrócić do dawnych odcinków, kiedy sfrustrowana zastanawiałam się, czym jest dym, komu siądzie psychika, kto nas zaskoczy, co nas zaskoczy...

Graalion
Mroczny bóg
Location: Toruń, gdzie 3 małe kocięta tańczą na kurhanach swych wrogów

Re: Aktorzy

Post by Graalion » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Daniel Dae Kim grał w dzisiejszym odcinku "Czarodziejek".
"Please, God, make everyone die. Amen."
Wieczorny pacierz Scratch'a ("PvP")