Muzyka Roswell TV vs. DVD

Rozmowy o muzyce z Roswell i nie tylko...

Moderator: LEO

MAX EVANS
Fan

Re: Muzyka Roswell TV vs. DVD

Post by MAX EVANS » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 am

Czips wrote:Nie wszystko :D Tess nie jest dobra :D
Co fakt to fakt Czips masz racje wszystko oprócz Tess :evil:

Roswell to dla mnie coś więcej niż tylko serial to opowieść o przyjaźni i miłości, to część mojego życia.

irien7
Zainteresowany

Post by irien7 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Czy zna ktoś utwór z pierwszego odcinka 3 sezonu- Busted ? Scena jak Max i Liz namiętnie całują sie przed "napadem na sklep". Dodam jeszcze że chodzi mi o wersje DVD. Szperam juz kilka dni w necie i nic...... :( :( :(

irien7
Zainteresowany

Post by irien7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Nie jestem, aż taka zła w moich poszukiwaniach, heh. Jakby chciał ktoś wiedzieć- Evan Olson - Anyone Else.

irien7
Zainteresowany

Post by irien7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Swoja droga wrzucam reszte znalezionych info. Mam nadzieje że przydadzą się innym.

Episode 1.19 Four Square
Bullets of Orange - "Girl"
Scene: In the Crashdown, before and during when Liz tells Kyle that he should stay away from Tess. (TV song is Collapsis – “Automatic”)

Episode 1.20 Max to the Max
The Get Set – "I Feel Free"
Scene: at the Crash Down kitchen, as Maria overhears Michael and Isabel talking about the baby. (TV song is 8 Stops 7 - “Question Everything”.)

Jettared – “A Conversation With The Past” [song formerly titled “Unsaid”, but changed due to publishing rights]
Scene: Nasedo-Max takes Liz out of the Crash Down for a drive. (TV song is Guano Apes – “Open Your Eyes”)

Athenaeum - "On Her Way"
Scene: Crash Down, as Michael comes out of the kitchen with a glass of milk for Isabel; Max enters and tells Isabel she's not pregnant; Maria says Liz left with Max; they all realize Liz has been kidnapped. (TV song is Chris Cornell - “Wave Goodbye”.)
Athenaeum - "On Her Way" also plays in Crazy, as delivery man brings flowers for Liz, which Maria grabs to give to Liz.

Luna Halo – “Aliens”
Scene: Liz and Nasedo-Max at the carnival shell game and getting cotton candy. (TV song is Tam! – “Aliens”)

Episode 1.21 The White Room
Hypnogaja – “Nothing Box”
Scene: Crashdown, as the Sheriff talks to Liz, Maria, and Alex about two Maxes. It continues as Max is tortured. (TV song is Remy Zero – “Yellow Light”.)

Episode 1.22 Destiny
Dido – “Here with Me”
Scene: rock formation, end of episode, as Liz walks away, and Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess remain (TV song is the same as the DVD song)
The song is also the theme song of Roswell

SEASON TWO

Episode 2.1 (episode 23) Skin and Bones
Mackabella – “The Way You Are”
DVD Timestamp: 38:20
Scene: Crash Down – Alex, Tess, Michael, Maria, Max before school year begins pizza party. (TV song is Bif Naked – “Lucky”)
Mackabella – “The Way You Are” also plays in Heart of Mine, at the end of the episode

Episode 2.1 (episode 23) Skin and Bones
Buva – "I Fall Asleep"
DVD Timestamp: 40:26
Scene: Crash Down – Max and Liz talk outside, and he touches her arm. (TV song is Richard Ashcroft – “Brave New World”)

Episode 2.2 (episode 24) Ask Not
Dr. Caligari – “Up In It”
DVD Timestamp: 00:43
Scene: Crash Down – Isabel, Maria, Tess, then Liz dance; the scene is inter-cut with scenes of Max running, with no music, as he runs. (TV song is Tarsha Vega – “Be Ya Self”)

Episode 2.02 (episode 24) Ask Not
The Pattern – “Nothing Of Value”
Scene: As Kyle gets off the bus and waits for his dad to pick him up.
TV song: The Dandy Warhols – “Bohemian Like You”

Agent 51 – “American Rock N Roll”
Scene: Kyle’s room, as Kyle’s alarm goes off, he rolls out of bed, and does push ups. (TV song is Crease – “867-5309 (Jenny)”)

Melodine – “Over My Head”
Scene: At the Crash Down, Max and Isabel tell Tess and Alex about their encounter with Brody, Kyle arrives and tells Tess he is letting her have his room while she stays with them, Courtney talks to Michael about piercings. The song continues after Max finishes his "I'm coming for you" speech to Liz before sitting back down at the table (TV song is Trinket – “Superhuman”)

Episode 2.3 (episode 25) Surprise
Sprung Monkey – “What's That You Say”
Scene: At the beginning of Isabel's birthday party right after she walks into the darkened Crashdown. (TV song is Trinket – “Boom”)

Episode 2.04 (episode) 26 Summer of '47
Relient K – “Pressing On”
Scene: When the gang get to school in the morning.
DVD time stamp: 0:45
TV song: Mest – “Drawing Board”

Episode 2.4 (episode 26) Summer of ‘47
Rebecca Kyler Downs – “Love Me Like Candy”
Scene: bar, as Richie pretends to be drunk to Hal (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 2.4 (episode 26) Summer of '47
Pat Tuzzolino - "Until It Happens To You" (wma available here) [/b]
Scene: At the bar as Hal and Richie discuss what they should do. Betty Osorio is at the counter.
DVD time stamp: 12:30
TV Song: Frank Sinatra - "Fly Me To The Moon"

Episode 2.5 (episode 27) The End of the World
Vaughan Penn – "The Deeper I Fall"
Scene: Liz, Alex, Maria driving to psychic. The song also plays later in the episode in Liz’s room, as Kyle and Liz talk. (TV song is The Pierces – “Save Me”)

Olivia Tremor Control – “Love Athena”
Scene: Crashdown kitchen – Maria asks Michael not to be a jerk; Courtney slaps Michael’s butt; Michael and Maria discuss Courtney (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
Scene: Liz’s rooftop and park bench – end of episode, Liz and Future-Max dance; Max and Tess talk; Future-Max disappears (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 2.7 (episode 29) Wipeout!
Melodine – “Over My Head”
Scene: Max and Isabel are eating their mother's breakfast frittata before she disappears at the beginning of the episode (TV song is Good Charlotte – “Complicated”)

Elvis Costello – “Still”
Scene: Liz’s room – Liz tells Max that her mom likes listening to Elvis Costello on laundry day. (TV song is Elvis Costello – “Alison”)

The Waking Hours – “Everything’s Alright Forever”
Scene: near the end, as everyone hugs after things return to normal. (TV song is Foo Fighters – “Next Year”)

Episode 2.8 (episode 30) Meet the Dupes
Wurkt – “Foreskin”
DVD Timestamp: 00:42
Scene: New York City – the Dupes steal produce and money, take basketball, and talk as they walk; also as Zan chases basketball, near end of episode. (TV song is Linkin Park – “With You”)

Zeromind – “Sick Inside”
Scene: New York, Rath, Lonnie, and Ava steal the TransAm (TV song is Coal Chamber – “El Cu Cuy”)

Beth Thornley – “I Will Lie”
Scene: Crashdown – Maria at serving window telling Michael to be sure to include pepperjack on Brody’s sub (TV song is Imani Coppola – “You Stole My Fun”)

Apples in Stereo – “Shine A Light “
Scene: Crashdown – Maria and Brody have breakfast (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 2.08 (episode 30) Meet The Dupes
James William Hindle – “The Great Woodland Summer”
Scene: During Max & Liz's awkward conversation in the Crashdown.
TV song: Belle & Sebastian – “Don't Leave The Light On Baby”

Episode 2.9 (episode 31) Max in the City
Neva Dinova – "Did You Disappoint Your God?”
Scene: Max tested (TV song is Radiohead – “How to Disappear Completely”)
Neva Dinova – “Did You Disappoint Your God?” also plays in Independence Day, as Michael hitchhikes. The song also plays in Chant Down Babylon, as Maria tells Liz that Max is dead and at the end of Chant Down Babylon, as Maria, Max, and Liz walk away together.

Episode 2.9 (episode 31) Max in the City
Sanctus Real – “Hey Wait”
Scene: NY vacant building, Evans kitchen, Liz’s room—Max and Tess, Max and Isabel, Liz and Ava hug, Brody and Maria talk, Max and Liz through ending. (TV song is Lifehouse – “Everything”)

Episode 2.10 (episode 32) A Roswell Christmas Carol
Swingtips – “Santa Swings”
Scene: opening scene, Max and Michael examine Christmas trees. (TV song and DVD song are the same)

Alfie Alessandra – “It's Just Not Christmas Without You”
Scene: At the Valenti home, during Tess' "I am here, Hello!" rant (TV song is Burl Ives – “Have A Holly Jolly Christmas”)

Cliff Hillis – “On A Day Like Christmas”
Scene: Valenti Christmas dinner.
TV song: Eels – “Everything's Gonna Be Cool This Christmas”

Jane Silberry – “Calling All Angels”
Scene: hospital, as Max heals the children (TV song is the same as DVD song)

Episode 2.11 (episode 33) To Serve and Protect
Electrostatic – “Eliminate Me”
Scene: Liz’s dream (TV song is Delerium featuring Jenifer McLaren – “Fallen Icons”)

Episode 2.12 (episode 34) We Are Family
Lucky Jim - "Endless Night"
Scene: Isabel, Liz, Maria and Alex are on Liz's roof celebrating Alex's return home; Liz encounters Sean stealing food in the Crashdown storeroom.
TV song: Vertical Horizon - "Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)"

Athenaeum - "Young Again"
Scene: While Liz and Alex are on her rooftop looking at his slides.
DVD time stamp: 24:19
TV song: Travis - "Turn"
You can read the lyrics and hear a 45-sec sample here

The Stratford 4 - "Where the Ocean Meets the Eye"
Scene: During Liz and Sean's "mustard scene" at the Crashdown.
TV song: Gomez - "Bring Your Lovin' Back Here"

Episode 2.13 (episode 35) Disturbing Behavior
Audio Adrenaline – “Ocean Floor”
Scene: Crashdown – Sean interrupts Liz, Alex and Isabel's conversation, asking where Maria is. (TV song is Lifehouse – “Quasimodo”)

Episode 2.14 (episode 36) How the Other Half Lives
Lucky Jim – “You’re Lovely to Me”
Scene: Dupree home and Michael’s apartment – end of episode – Michael and Maria talk about Laurie (TV song is Jill Phillips – “Everything”)

Episode 2.16 (Episode 38) Heart of Mine
Never Heard Of It - "It's Not Possible"
Scene: At school, Max and Michael talk about Max's newly recalled memories.
TV song: Vibrolush - "Touch and Go"

Episode 2.16 Heart of Mine"
Neva Dinova - "The Tin Man"
Scene: Sean gives Liz a ride to school.
DVD time stamp: 9:55
TV song: Coldplay - "Don't Panic"
The link takes you to Neva Dinova's website, just click on "Free" to get a lo-fi MP3 of "The Tin Man"

Episode 2.16 (episode 38) Heart Of Mine
The Sonnets – “How It Feels”
Scene: Liz and Sean on a date in a restaurant. They talk and kiss in his car. (TV song is Doves – “Catch the Sun”)

Episode 2.16 (episode 38) Heart of Mine
Josh Rouse – “100m Backstroke”
Scene: bowling alley, as Liz bowls with Sean (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Juliana Theory – “We're at the Top of the World (To the Simple, Two)”
Scene: Crashdown – pre-prom gathering (TV song is Josh Joplin Group – “Camera One”)

Vaughan Penn – “If You Could See You”
Scene: Prom – Max and Liz dance (TV song is Ivy – “Worry about You”)

Episode 2.16 (episode 38) Heart oEpisode 2.12 (episode 34) We Are Family
Athenaeum - "Young Again"
Scene: While Liz and Alex are on her rooftop looking at his slides.
DVD time stamp: 24:19
TV song: Travis - "Turn"
You can read the lyrics and hear a 45-sec sample here

Mackabella – “The Way You Are”
DVD Timestamp: 40:24
Scene: Prom – Max and Tess kiss. Liz sees them and leaves. Liz’s voiceover, as Michael and Maria dance, then Liz lane dances at bowling alley with Sean. (TV song is Ivy – “Undertow”)
Mackabella – “The Way You Are” also plays in Skin and Bones, at the Crashdown pizza party, before school year begins.

Episode 2.17 (episode 39) Cry Your Name
David Rice – “So Long My Brother”
Scene: Isabel’s 2nd dream – Isabel and Alex at the Crashdown - Alex says "Goodbye Isabel" and "I think we both know I loved you too." (TV song Peter Searcy – “Nothing”)

Episode 2.17 (episode 39) Cry Your Name
Poloroid – “Silence” [Dan Rowe wrote and sang; unreleased on CD]
DVD Timestamp: 40:35
Scene: Crashdown, end of episode, as Liz looks at pictures of Alex, thinks about him, and cries. (TV song is Beth Orton – “Cry Your Name)

Episode 2.18 (episode 40) It's Too Late and It's Too Bad
Wake – “Mind Is Yours”
Scene: school grounds, Michael tells Isabel that she cannot go to college in San Francisco. (TV song is Pancho's Lament – “Perfect Place”)

Episode 2.18 (episode 40) It's Too Late and It's Too Bad
Evan Olson – “I Can't Forget”
Scene: Maria explains her ideas for Alex's memorial collage at the yearbook meeting (TV song is Jim White – “Handcuffed To A Fence In Mississippi”)

Episode 2.18 (episode 40) It’s Too Late and It’s Too Bad
Vaughan Penn – “I Can’t Help Myself”
Scene: DeLuca kitchen – Michael and Amy talk; Michael uses powers to fix garbage disposal (TV song is Shawn Colvin – “Bonefields”)

Episode 2.18 (episode 40) It’s Too Late and It’s Too Bad
Sherri Youngward – “Where This Love Goes”
Scenes: end of episode – Max and Tess make love at the observatory; Liz at the airport learns Alex didn’t go to Sweden (TV song is Fisher – “I Will Love You”)

Episode 2.19 (episode 41) Baby, It’s You
Psapp – “Always In My Head”
DVD Timestamp: minute 0—2
Scene: Max and Tess wake up in observatory, then arrive at Valenti home. Kyle sees them kiss (TV song is Mazzy Star – “Fade Into You”)

The 88 – “All the Same”
Scene: school hallway – Michael and Max look at yearbook picture Isabel changed to an alien, as Isabel and Kyle watch (TV song is The Soft Boys – “I Wanna Destroy You”)
The 88 – “All the Same” also plays in Monsters, as Maria waits on “Queen Amidala”

Evan Olson – “Don’t Run Away
DVD Timestamp: 06:46
Scene: school hallway – Max and Tess talk, Michael comes and leaves; Max takes Tess’ hand; they walk past Michael, Isabel, Kyle; scene changes to stadium, as Isabel and Kyle talk (TV song is Badly Drawn Boy – “Another Pearl”)

Episode 2.19 Baby It's You
Athenauem - "One Day At A Time"
Scene: Crashdown - Isabel tells Kyle she won't play any more tricks on Max or dreamwalk girls with him again.
TV song: Lifehouse - Only One
(Has previously been ID'd as playing in episode 3.05 "Control")

Emiliana Torrini – “Wednesday's Child”
Scene: outside Evans’ home, as Max knocks over the trash (TV song and *DVD song* are the same)
*Note: Only a small portion of the song is on the DVD (much less than what is on the TV version of the scene). The beginning of the scene has unidentified instrumental music.

Landing Gear – “Atmosphere”
Scene: night, outdoors by stream, end of episode, as Michael gives Max and Isabel the translation and crystal (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 2.20 (episode 42) Off The Menu
Evan Olson – “Shoebox Blues”
Scene: Maria and Brody talk at the Crashdown, Maria returns the picture of his daughter, and Brody says he thinks he remembers Maria helping him during his "abduction" (TV song is Uncle Kracker – “Follow Me”)

Episode 2.21 (episode 43) The Departure
Sex and Reverb – "Here She Comes Now"
Scene: outside Crash Down, beginning of the episode, as Max and Michael come to talk to Liz and Maria who are sitting with Sean and Kyle and Kyle drums his fingers on the table. (TV song is Doves – "Here It Comes")

Patrick Conway – “Brave Goodbye”
Scene: Night, Alex’s grave – Isabel and Alex talk and dance (TV song is Remy Zero – “Perfect Memory”)

David Gray – “My Oh My”
Scene: outside Crash Down, as Max gives Liz the pendant necklace, before leaving (TV song and DVD song are the same)

The Sonnets – “City, Spark, Fire”
DVD Timestamp: minute 28—29
Scene: Night, desert - Michael sends the jeep over the edge in flames; they say goodbye to Valenti (TV song is Coldplay – “Trouble”)

U-2 – “Walk On”
Scene: end of episode, Michael, Maria, Liz, Max, Isabel, and Kyle by rock formation (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

irien7
Zainteresowany

Post by irien7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:46 pm

SEASON THREE

Episode 3.1 (episode 44) Busted
Evan Olson – “Anyone Else”
Scene: opening scene, outside Sam’s Quik Stop – Max and Liz kiss, talk, and don ski masks. (TV song is Sugar Ray – “Under the Sun”)

Jason Collett – "Bitter Beauty"
Scene: Max brings Liz roses as they meet to go on their date on the dock (TV song is Minibar – "Choked Up”)

Episode 3.01 (episode 44)Busted
n.Lannon - "Hollow Heart" (full MP3 available here)
Scene: as Liz and Max drive away after switching the diamond. Continues through their make-out session in the Crashdown's back room before Liz's dad comes downstairs.
DVD time stamp: 23:50
TV song: Even Johansen (aka Magnet) - "Where Happiness Lives"
The link included above is to the artist's record label site and has a lo-fi MP3 of the track (just scroll down the page).

Proto – “Monkey”
Scene: Starts with Max talking to Agent Burns and returning to the convenience store, finding out that the space ship is no longer there. (TV song is Blur – “Trimm Trabb”)

Billy Squier – “If You Would Hate Me Less, I’d Love You More”
Scene: end of episode, as Max talks to his father, who says "silence is not acceptable"; Liz leaves with her parents; Max alone in his car, looking at the night sky. (TV song is Van Morrison/Mark Knopfler – “The Last Laugh”)

Episode 3.3 Significant Others
Smooth – “Walking On Space”
Scene: Isabel dreamwalks Jesse and sees him propose to her. (TV song is Emer Kenny – "Dance Until Dawn")

Episode 3.03 (episode 46) Significant Others
Adam Schmitt – “Second Story”
Scene: Crashdown - Michael & his Meta-Chem buddies come in for breakfast
(TV song is same as DVD song)

Episode 3.3 (episode 46) Significant Others
Jason Collett – "Little Clown"
Scene: Isabel breaks up with Jesse outside the movie theater (TV song is still unknown)

Episode 3.03 (episode 46) Significant Others
Evan Olson – “Not What I Wanted”
Scene: Maria and Michael are on their date at the Bowling Alley.
(TV song is same as DVD song)

Stars – “The Vanishing”
DVD Timestamp: 31:52
Scene: restaurant restroom – Isabel (looking in mirror) talks to Alex about expecting the proposal from Jesse. (TV song is Emer Kenny – Shattered)

Michelle Anthony – “White Lies”
Scene: Liz goes to her father and asks if she can read his poetry. They talk and he tells Liz that she is the poetry. (TV song is Shawn Colvin – “I'd Say I'm Sorry Now”)

Patrick Conway – “Brave Goodbye”
Scene: Night, outside restaurant – Isabel says yes to Jesse’s proposal and Alex smiles (TV song is Remy Zero – “Perfect Memory”)
(Patrick Conway – “Brave Goodbye” also plays in The Departure at Alex’s grave, as Isabel and Alex talk and dance)

Episode 3.4 (episode 47) Secrets and Lies
Sherri Youngward – “Where This Love Goes”
Scene: Jesse gives Isabel the engagement ring (TV song is Miranda lee Richards – “The Beginner”)
Sherri Youngward – “Where This Love Goes” also plays at the end of It’s Too Late and It’s Too Bad, as Max and Tess make love at the observatory; Liz at the airport learns Alex didn’t go to Sweden

Episode 3.5 (episode 48) Control
Avion – “Beautiful”
Scene: Mrs. Evans comes into Crashdown and tries to get Liz to reveal what she knows about Max (TV song is Sugarcult – “Lost In You”)

Episode 3.5 (episode 48) Control
Athenaeum – “One Day at a Time”
Scene: end of episode, in Crashdown, as Max returns to Liz; they talk, then hug (TV song is Better Than Ezra – “Closer”)

Episode 3.6 (episode 49) To Have and to Hold
Vaughan Penn – "The Deeper I Fall"
Scene: Isabel and Jesse’s wedding, as they exchange vows (TV song is Alana Davis – “God of Love”)
Vaughan Penn – "The Deeper I Fall" also plays in The End of the World, as Liz, Alex, Maria drive to the psychic, and also later in the episode in Liz’s room, as Kyle and Liz talk.

Episode 3.6 (episode 49) To Have and To Hold
Ivy – “The Edge of the Ocean”
Scene: end of episode, at wedding reception, as people dance and talk. (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 3.07 (Episode 50) Interruptus
Loni Rose - "Hold On"
Scene: La Jolla, Jesse and Isabel dancing. Kivar spikes Jesse's drink so he can dance with Isabel.
DVD time stamp: 13:58
TV song: Heather Nova - "If I Saw You In A Movie"

Episode 3.7 (episode 50) Interruptus
Nedelle – “Come Around”
Scene: La Jolla hotel bedroom, as Isabel and Jesse talk after consummating their marriage. (TV song is Toploader – “Dancing in the Moonlight”)

Episode 3.9 (episode 52) Samuel Rising
Gypsy Soul – “Silent Night, Holy Night”
Scene: Max attempts to heal Samuel to talk. (TV song and DVD song are the same)

Episode 3.9 (episode 52) Samuel Rising
Gypsy Soul – “The First Noel”
Scene: Kyle and his dad talk; Isabel apologizes to Jesse; Samuel tops the Christmas tree with his parents, as Max observes outside. (TV song and DVD song are the same)

Episode 3.10 (episode 53) A Tale of Two Parties
John Doe – Totally Yours
Scene: beginning of episode, as Liz’s dad sings and plays guitar alone in the Crash Down; Jesse returns to see Kyle and Isabel asleep on the couch; Michael awakens in Liz’s bed, as she dries her hair. The song also plays near the end of the episode, as scene changes to Mr. Parker opening the shade on the door of the Crash Down, and then at the very end, as the group tells Mr. Parker what they each want for breakfast. (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Boo Radleys – “Smile Fades Fast”
Scene: early in episode, as Max and Maria hold hands walking together up a hill at night; the song also plays later in the episode, as Kyle tells Isabel it’s 5 seconds to midnight; Liz and her dad help Michael onto Liz’s bed; Max and Maria arrive at Enigma party (TV song and DVD song are the same)

Episode 3.10 (episode 53) A Tale Of Two Parties
FM Static – “All The Days”
DVD time stamp: 3:45
Scene: Crashdown – Maria discusses her plan to find Enigma, as Liz tries to get out of working on New Year's Eve. Maria and Michael talk after their shift about finding Enigma together. (TV song is unknown)

Toby Max – “Get This Party Started”
Scene: Max, Maria, and Michael go to the frat house party. (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Treble Charger – “Wear Me Down”
Scene: At Frat party, Maria asks about clues for Enigma; Max is carried by guys; Michael sees guy grab Maria’s butt. (TV song and DVD song are the same)

Jet Set Satellite – “Baby Cool Your Jets”
Scene: Michael gets drunk at Frat party (TV song and DVD song are the same)

Monet – “Stand”
Scene: Kyle and Bitsy sit on couch talking about Buddha while Isabel listens, then Kyle thanks Isabel for hooking him up with Bitsy and has a “moment” about Isabel as she walks away. (TV song is Mystic – “The Life”)

People at the Crashdown New Year’s Eve party – ”Auld Lang Syne”
Scene: Crashdown party—Max, Liz, Liz’s dad, Maria, Valenti, and others sing at 10:30 “midnight” (TV song and DVD song are the same)

The Appleseed Cast – “A Dream for Us”
Scene: Isabel and Kyle cover the Viper; Kyle imagines them kissing; he agrees to watch Rudolph’s Shiny New Year and tells himself not to be a complete idiot, after she kisses him on the cheek (TV song is Turin Brakes – “Underdog”)

The Witch Hazel Sound – “Morning Becomes Vibration”
Scene: outside Bud’s 24/7, Maria and Max figure out the clue on the fake Crash Down flyer to find Enigma in Blue Moon Canyon (TV song is the same as DVD song)

Episode 3.11 (episode 54) I Married An Alien
Dee – “She's Expensive”
Scene: Ramirez home—Jesse's friend Eric plays CD, while Isabel brings bedding for him to sleep on the couch. (TV song is C&C Music Factory – “Everybody Dance Now”.)

Episode 3.12 (episode 55) Ch-Ch-Changes
Plus/Minus – “Summer Dress 1 (All Her Winter Clothes)”
Scene: outside Crash Down, as Kyle and Liz in the car discuss what she said to Max in the desert. Kyle tells her to try to get some sleep. (TV song is Turin Brakes – “The Door”)

Episode 3.12 (episode 55) Ch-Ch-Changes
Travis – “More Than Us”
Scene: end of episode, as Liz leaves in bus for Vermont. (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 3.14 (episode 57) Chant Down Babylon
Bob Marley – “Chant Down Babylon”
Scene: Liz’s dorm room, as Maria listens to the song and Clayton comes. (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Episode 3.14 (episode 57) Chant Down Babylon
Neva Dinova – “Did You Disappoint Your God?”
Scene: end of the episode, Winamen Academy – Maria, Liz, and Max walk and leave together. Also earlier in the episode, when Maria tells Liz that Max is dead (TV song is Sense Field – "Save Yourself")
Neva Dinova – “Did You Disappoint Your God?” Also plays in Independence Day, as Michael hitchhikes; the song also plays in Max in the City, as Max is tested by the emissary

Episode 3.15 (episode 58) Who Died and Made You King?
Zach Ziskin – “Falling to Pieces”
Scene: end of episode, as Isabel and Jesse get rid of Agent Burn’s body in the junkyard; song continues in their apartment, as they talk (TV song is South – “Paint the Silence”)

Episode 3.16 (episode 59) Crash
Neva Dinova – “Dances Fantastic”
Scene: end of the episode, as objects swirl around Isabel in her old bedroom, while being unknowingly taped by her parents; the song continues as Mr. and Mrs. Evans watch the tape of Isabel (TV song is Coldplay – “Brothers and Sisters”)

Episode 3.17 (episode 60) Four Aliens and a Baby
Smooth – "Floating"
Scene: Max and Liz kiss on Liz’s bed. Then Mrs. Evans calls to ask Max to dinner. (TV song is Zero 7 – "Destiny")

Episode 3.17 (episode 60) Four Aliens and a Baby
Oh Susanna – “The One”
Scene: end of episode, as Max says goodbye to his son (TV song is Kasey Chambers – “Nullarbor Song”)

Episode 3.18 (episode 61) Graduation
Evan Olson – “Call Me Again”
Scene: Opening scene at Crashdown, Liz and Max talk about him following her to college and into scene when Liz has premonition about the woman customer being attacked and robbed (TV song is Ryan Adams – “Somehow, Someday’)

Amilia K Spicer – "Falling In"
Scene: Liz’s bedroom, as Max and Liz kiss, and Liz sees first vision of them all being killed. (TV song is Mandalay – "Deep Love")

The Belles – “Victory Parade”
Scene: Rock formation – Liz tells Maria that Maria needs to try to decide what she wants and then go get it. Kyle tells his dad that he doesn’t want to be a cop. Isabel tells Jesse to take the job in Boston. Michael tells Max that he will be the first to leave, and they hug, as group looks on. (TV song is Jimmy Eat World – “My Sundown”)

Ash – “Shining Light”
Scene: end of episode, outside chapel, as group leaves and drives away. (TV song is the same as the DVD song)

Asia
Zainteresowany

Post by Asia » Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am

ej, ktoś pytał o 2x09, czy to nie było Lifehouse "Everything"?
THERE'S TRUTH TO EVERY RUMOR

irien7
Zainteresowany

Post by irien7 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Asia wrote:ej, ktoś pytał o 2x09, czy to nie było Lifehouse "Everything"?
Tak jest,
w moich powyższych postach to jest ;)