Those who were left alone... secrets of the stone walls

Rozmowy o muzyce z Roswell i nie tylko...

Moderator: LEO

LEO
Minstrel przy dworze Czasu

Those who were left alone... secrets of the stone walls

Post by LEO » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Just a few people know the truth about them. Maybe couple of them knows a lot, but probably no one knows all. I know he loved her more than his own life. He wouldn’t sacrifice his friend for her and wouldn’t resign from Her for Him. He was between them. Stretched. I know how the funeral was looking like. he told me. Quiet, with all those close to him people. she didn’t have family. Her parents died long before she met his friend. He didn’t ask his family to come. Didn’t tell them. They probably knew, but they know him long enough to let him cry in peace. They knew his friend was close by.

I know he feels responsible for her death. For death of her and their child. He feels he let her down, wasn’t strong enough to protect her. He couldn’t be at the same time protecting his friend, and Her. Now he feels the same about me. I know his pain, I know how he’s hurt. And I cannot do nothing about that.

I know him. I can see in his eyes what he didn’t need to tell me - that this relationship wasn’t meant to last. That he knew it has no future, but he was greedy enough to have her close by. Closer than before and simply he was punished. His life killed her. And she was so much in love she didn’t think clear. She loved his friend with love she would like to get in return and she put all those feelings into him. He paid her back with all his heart. Till the end it was wonderful. He laughed, talk about home, furniture, dresses for her, planes for baby schools…

Truth is he never stopped loving her. He stopped talking about her, about their life, but I know him and I’m proud I can see this in his behavior. Closed in his room he plays violins for her. He visits their grave. In a drawer keeps autopsy results, DNA codes, blood tests, tissues examination results… papers, cd-s. ALl the information he could find.

I think he’s in this marriage still. He meets other women, but he’s still her husband. He cannot say goodbye to her. He’s trying, I know, but it’s for nothing. With her he’s filling completed and safe. In this weird way now she’s more his than before and now nothing can hurt her again. She's safe.

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow
"...I'm a member of that group of... outsiders. So... thank you, Roswell... Thank you for... for letting me live among you...Thank you for giving me a home... "