Nie tylko Graduation...

Wszystko o serialu, książkach, DVD, WB, UPN...
Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:29 pm

Wiemy że Departure i Graduation miały początkowo rozciagać się na dwa odcinki.
Znalazłam script z wyciętymi scenami, które miały być zawarte w tych odcinkach. Poczytajmy co nas ominęło... :cry:

Graduation
14 INT. MICHAEL’ S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Liz and Max are making out on the couch. The mood is right. The apartment is clean, candles lit, romantic music.MAX
Congratulations...

LIZ
You said that...

MAX
Oh...

LIZ
But I like the way you say it...

MAX
Congratulations...

LIZ
Chicago’ s a long way from here...

MAX
I followed you to Vermont, what makes you
think I won’t go to Illinois...

LIZ
You came to Vermont to kill me...

MAX
Am I a romantic or what..

LIZ
You slay me...

MAX
College girls are so hot...

LIZ
We want to be loved for our minds not our
bodies...

Max slips a hand under the back of her shirt.

MAX
What a great... mind you have...

LIZ
I don’ t think that’s my mind...

MAX
Right.

He starts to pull his hand out -- she stops him.

LIZ
But keep looking. You’ll find it
eventually.

MAX
Really?

LIZ
I know the future, remember? And tonight... your
future looks very, very bright.

A significant look between the two lovers and then a shared grin. This is it. Tonight’s the night. Max’s hands are under her shirt and moving across her back. She writhes on top of him, begins to unbutton his shirt. Clothes are just starting to hit the floor when --

FLASH - -
15 INT. LIMBO (AUDITORIUM) 15

-- Max is HIT by a SPRAY of BULLETS

-- Isabel is lying in a pool of her own blood

-- Maria is crying over a dead Michael

-- Kyle and valenti are face down, being cuffed by soldiers

-- Liz is screaming in rage just as a single bullethole appears on her forehead.

16 INT. MICHAEL’ S APARTMENT - NIGHT 16

Liz bolts off of Max as if physically hit. She’s panting, wide-eyed, shocked. He sits up in concern. A long beat, then she looks up at him.

LIZ
We’re all going to die.

FADE OUT.
END OF ACT ONE

Departure

ACT ONE
Scene 4
EXT. VALENTI HOUSE - DAY

Start on a hand tapping in a distinct rhythm. Pull back to reveal this is AMY who taps on her coffee cup as VALENTI works on a trailer. He looks at AMY, vaguely annoyed.

VALENTI: You're doing it again. The tapping.

AMY: I am not.

Amy stops tapping.

VALENTI: Sure you're not nervous about something?

AMY: No.

The Jeep pulls up. Max and Tess jump out. Michael and Isabel wait.

MAX: Sheriff, I need to talk to you.

Amy stands for a moment then, getting it --

AMY: I'll go get a refill.

She exits. Max looks at Tess.

MAX: I'll talk to him. Go rest.

Tess exits into the house. Max takes a beat then just launches onto it.

MAX(cont'd): Tess is pregnant. With my child.

VALENTI What?!

MAX: Sheriff --

VALENTI: You've got to be kidding. Tess is living her under my roof. She is a seventeen year old --

MAX(cutting him off):He's dying. Our son is dying. The fetus can't survive on Earth. We found a way to go home. You know, home. We're leaving tomorrow morning.

Valenti just takes this in for a minute.

VALENTI: Max, slow down a second.

MAX: There's someone out there. An Alien. She killed Alex.

VALENTI: She killed Alex? I thought --

MAX: There's no time to explain now.
(beat)
Sheriff, I can't express to you how much you've helped us. Now I need you to do one more thing for me. I have to find her. Alex's murderer. And I need you to take care of Tess until I get back. She's....weak.

VALENTI: Yeah...Of course.

MAX: Thank you.

They walk into the house:

Scene 5
INT. TESS' ROOM - CONTINOUS

Max enters. Tess looks terrified, sits on a chair.

MAX: You should lie down.

TESS: I think I'm losing my powers. I couldn't flip the CD on from across the room. I do it every day of my life without a second thought. What's happening to me?

MAX: It will be okay.

TESS: Max. I've been thinking...what if you didn't go.

MAX: I'll be back before dawn.

TESS: No. I mean, home.

MAX: What are you talking about?

Tess grows thoughtful.

TESS: Nothing, just Leanna's out there and...

MAX: I'll find Leanna. Don't worry.

TESS: (sadly) Right.

He's about to leave, remembers this is essentially his wife now. He moves to her and kisses her good-bye. On Tess -- having a flash(we don't need to see this, just the white flashes and sound effects). She looks at Max, distraught.

TESS(cont'd): I don't believe it.

MAX: What?

TESS: After all this. After all that's happened between us. You're still thinking about Liz.

Max shakes his head, no, but of course she's right. He also can't stop to have this conversation.

MAX: I have to go.

Max picks up Tess' cellphone.

MAX: I'll take this. Call me if anything happens. Anything at all.

He exits, hold on Tess, looking in the direction he just exited.

Scene 6
EXT VALENTI HOUSE - DAY (MOMENTS LATER)

Isabel and Michael wait in the Jeep. Max comes out of the door, breaks into a run, jumps in and hits the gas. The Jeep screeches out.

Scene 7
INT. JEEP - SAME

Michael, Isabel and Max.

MICHAEL: Has anyone considered the fact that we're not going back to Pleasantville? Our world is at war.

MAX: We'll be okay.

Isabel: Max, what does this all mean?

Max turns, faces her. Michael listens.

Isabel(cont'd): What will we look like? What will our lives be like? Will we be able to taste food? Will we have feelings -- joy, sadness, hope... Will we feel anything?

On Michael, silently wondering the same thing.

MAX: Isabel, I know you're scared. I'm scared too. But we belong there. (then) We always knew this day would come.

There's another beat then:

Isabel: What will we tell Mom and Dad?

MAX: (beat) I don't know.

On Max, the thoughts of this pains him.

Pedros
Starszy nowicjusz

Post by Pedros » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:40 pm

przeczytałem tylko pobieżnie Departure i cos mi się tu nie podoba. Jak dla mnie to jest podpierducha. Przecież gdyby Max wiedział o tym, że to Tess zabiła Alexa to:
1. zaraz po dowiedzeniu się prawdy zareagowałby jak wyświetlonej końcówce
2.przecież to byly wycięte sceny z nakręconego odcinka, nie ma bata, żeby Max wiedział o tym, a później co?? Walił głupa przed ludźmi??? :?
3.ja słyszałem, ze z departure wycieto scene z jeepa, wyjaśnianie przez Liz Maxowi jak to było z TEOTW, a tutaj tego nie zauważyłem.
4.To Graduation jakies takie krótkie, a przeciez miał być odcinek dwa razy dłuższy, nie sądze, aby to było wszystko....(Departure zreszta tez)
Zgadza się ktoś z moimi spostrzeżeniami(zaznaczam po pobieżnym przeczytaniu kawałka Departure! )

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:23 pm

Bo to nie jest wszystko odnośnie Departure i Graduation, Pedros. Skrypty przedstawiła moderatorka f4f - Vicky. Mam wrażenie, że to były pomysły na etapie scenariusza. Być może zdecydowano się jednak na takie zakończenie jakie widzieliśmy. Scenariusz rozmowy M&L w jeepie, w Departure czytałam w ub roku, na nieistniejącej juz stronie, i ta scena napewno wypadła z uwagi na czas...
W Graduation brakuje mi sceny (nie wiem czy nakręconej czy także tylko scenariusz) kończącej oświadczyny Maxa. Umieściłam ją swojego czasu na komnacie... :cry:

Galadriela
Zainteresowany

Post by Galadriela » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:31 pm

Wiemy że Departure i Graduation miały początkowo rozciagać się na dwa odcinki.
Znalazłam script z wyciętymi scenami, które miały być zawarte w tych odcinkach. Poczytajmy co nas ominęło...

Graduation
14 INT. MICHAEL’ S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Liz and Max are making out on the couch. The mood is right. The apartment is clean, candles lit, romantic music.MAX
Congratulations...
Elu, to ta scena miała być wycięta. Przecież była taka scena w Graduation.
A jeślli nie to palnęłam wielką gafę :oops:

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:29 pm

Galadrielko, scenę z Graduation którą zacytowałaś widzieliśmy, kiedy Liz miała wizje śmierci, po raz pierwszy. Widocznie i ona, wg scenariusza była bardziej rozbudowana. Ale legendarna scena, za wycięcie której mamy żal do Katimsa do dzisiaj miała miejsce na balkonie po tym kiedy Max oświadczył się Liz. Pamietacie widzieliśmy jak Max rozkładał na balkonie koc. Pieszczoty potem wizje LIz z ich najpiękniejszych momentów... Szkoda że w dalszym ciągu komnata nie funkcjonuje bo bym tę scenę tutaj przeniosła. Nie chce mi się jej ponownie wklepywać. Chociaż, jak będę miała troszkę czasu wstukam ją tutaj...bo nie widomo kiedy komnata wróci, czy w ogóle wróci... :cry:

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:31 pm

Znalazłam skrypty trzech scen z Departure. Jak pisze moderatorka były nakręcone ale wycięte na etapie montażu.
Jedna rozmowa M&L w jeepie, kiedy Liz opowiada o wizycie Maxa z Przyszłości, druga troszkę poszerzona z rozmowy M&L w Crashdown i ostatnia M&M po spędzone ze sobą nocy. Cenna ciekawostka :P

Here is the cut Jeep scene from Departure! EXT. CRASHDOWN CAFE - NIGHT
Max and Liz sit out front in the Jeep. They face forward. No matter what divisions there are between them now, they are both faced with having to say good-bye to each other and it's making them both think about what they still feel for each other. Max removes the Pendant from his pocket. (The Pendant from their planet they found in Season One.)

Max: I always thought when we graduated I'd give you my ring. It looks like I won't graduate so... This is something from... where I'll be.

Liz: (quiet, sad) I don't need anything to remember you, Max. I need something to forget you.

Max: Please.

She takes the pendant. Holds it in her hands, looks at it.

Liz: (quiet, sad) I can't believe that this is what I of you. I can't believe it. After everything.

Max looks at her, he just has to know:

Max: Liz, you never slept with Kyle, did you?

There's a long pause. If she's not going to tell him now, then when. She begins to tell him the story, she speaks simply without anger.
Liz: You came to me, Max. You came back from the future.

Max: What are you talking about?

Liz: You showed up from fourteen years in the future to tell me the survival of the world depended on you and Tess getting together. That I had gotten in the way.

Max takes this in...

Liz: (cont'd) In this other life. This life that will never happen. We got married. We eloped to Vegas when we were nineteen.

Max: That vision I had of us married in Vegas --

Liz: Was real. Yeah. Anyway, I had to find a way to get you to stop loving me, Max.

Max looks at her, destroyed.

Liz: (cont'd) And it was impossible. You were like this stubborn mule. Finally, I arranged for you to see me and Kyle together. It was the only way I could think to get you to move forward with Tess. (beat) I guess it worked.

Max: Oh my God... Liz...

But there's nothing else for him to say...

Max: (cont'd) I wish... I wish this all could have been different. I wish that so much.

Max looks in her eyes, she looks at him. Something comes through in this look.

The love that got all this started to begin with. Max just moves in and kisses her. They kiss, deeply, soulfully and we

FLASH FLASH-- Images of Max and Liz. The gamut of emotions they have been through. He heals her. Points his finger "North". Their first kiss. Jumping off the bridge and running for their lives. He sees her with Kyle. Dancing in Vegas.

They break apart. Look at each other.

Liz: I guess this is good-bye.

A silence fills the Jeep. She knows she has to get out of there.

Liz: Just tell me one thing. Do you love her?

There's a long beat, then:
Max: Not like I love you.

Her eyes well up. There's nothing left to say. She gets out of the Jeep and he watches her as she disappears into the Crashdown. When she's gone, he breaks down.

Another Departure scene!

LIZ
Take care of it how?

Max looks at her and just nods. Liz realizes what Max means - he’s going to kill Leanna. She lets this register then, she looks right at Max.

LIZ (cont’d)
I’m coming with you.

MAX
No.

LIZ
I started this. I’m going to see it through to the end. She killed Alex.

MAX
No. 1 won’t put you in danger.

LIZ
Haven’t we done enough fighting lately? I’m coming.

Max looks at her. Finally, nods. She goes to her desk and picks up a number. As she dials.

MAX
Who are you calling?

LIZ
Leanna was living in Las Cruces under the name of Jennifer Coleman. Her rooninate told me she went home to visit her mother. Maybe the roomtiate has her parents’ number and address.

Someone picks up the phone. VOICE ON PHONE

Hello?

LIZ
Hi. Is this Bonnie?

VOICE ON PHONE
Bonnie isn’t here.

LIZ
Who’s this?

VOICE ON PHONE
Jennifer. Who’s this?

Liz clicks off the phone.

LIZ
Found her.

They look at each other, about to begin their dark mission.

ROSWELL - “Departure” - ACT THREE - 03/20/01 - Shooting Script 32
31 INT. MICHAEL’S APART~T - NIGHT

Michael arid Maria lay naked in the sheets on his mattress bed in the afterglow.

MARIA
I think we just took a giant step forward in hu.man-alien relations.

Michael smiles, but there’s something else on his mind.

MARIA (cont’d)
I love you, Michael.

Michael hears this, she couldn’t be making this worse. MICHAEL

Yeah. Me too.

She takes his hand, intertwining all their fingers. Michael doesn’t know how to say this so...

MICHAEL (cont’d)
Maria. I have to leave.

MARIA
What?

MICHAEL
Something’s come up.

MARIA
Michael, let me explain something to you about how we humans deal with sex. The man stays and pretends to like to cuddle. It’s like standard.

MICHAEL
No. I mean, I’m leaving. Max, Isabel, Tess and I are going home. We have to.

Maria starts to understand. On her face we see the hurt... and the smile covering the hurt...

MARIA
Yeah, I ...... Like eventually, right?

Michael closes his eyes, sumnons his strength...

MICHAEL
We’re leaving in a few hours. We have to. I have no choice.
(beat)
Maria, I didn’t mean for this to happen but I’m glad it did. You know, to have the memory to take with me.

Maria takes this in. Nods. Tears stream down. She sits up, pulling the sheet around her like a little girl would.

MARIA
(through tears, not accusatory)
So for future reference. Another earth custom, not that it’s relevant to you anymore. If you’re leaving forever, you might want to mention that before a girl loses her virginity to you.

MICHAEL
Maria, I can’t argue with you now. I can’t. I don’t want to leave you, I don’t. But this is something we both knew would happen. I have to go. I don’t have a choice. It’s my home.

They lay there for a long beat. Tears streaming down Maria’s face...

MARIA
How long do we have.

MICHAEL
About an hour.
And the fall into each other’s arms, holding each other.

Asia
Zainteresowany

Post by Asia » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:58 pm

jedyny pozowd, dla ktorego nie lubie filmowcow z Roswell.
Czemu wycieli najlepsze sceny???
THERE'S TRUTH TO EVERY RUMOR

Ela
Fan...atyk

Post by Ela » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:13 am

Ponieważ komnata jest dostępna, przeniosłam słynną scenę z Graduation, za brak której fani mieli ochotę zlinczować Katimsa.

Zaznaczam, że jest to spojler nie transkrypt, ściągnęłąm go z jednej z nieistniejących już stron 16 marca 2002, czyli jeszcze przed emisją "Graduation".
Można się po niej zorientować, że ten fragment jest wiarygodny.

Ocenzurowana część z odc. "Graduation".

Liz: Max, I would do anything of it meant doing it with you.

Max looks at her, moved. He looks at her intensely, a thought occuring. He steps over to the Hibachi grill and pick up a charcoal briquet.
He puts it in the palm of his hand.

Liz: What are you doing?

Max: A trick I learned from Superman. Let's see if it really works.

He closes his hans tight anfd concentrates hart. Really hart. His hand begins to glow, smoke emanates, sweat drips, from his face...
Finally, he opens his hands. The charcoal has turned into something much smaller, it is balck and covered in soot. He takes a cloth and starts to rub it down....As he does it becomes clear what it is:

Liz: It's a diamond. Is this part of the plan: Diamond moguls by day, superheroes by night?

Max keeps looking at her. He kneels before her. Liz start to realize...

Liz: Oh my God. Max.

He looks at her. He hands her the diamond...

Max: Liz. They're our home from us, they want to kill us. And they might. But when I look in you eyes, I don't feel angry. Or deprived. I feel like the luckiest half-Ohuman in the world. You're just....you're pure. You're true. And you're real. And right now that seems like the only thing that's important. I want to be with you, Liz . Forever.

Liz: Forever may be only twelve days.

Max: then we'll take those twleve days and lilve twelve lifetimes. Liz Parker. Will you marry me?

She looks at him, considers for a long time, then tears well,

Liz: I...yes.

They kiss.

Max: Right after graduation.

Liz: Okay.

She nods, tears now falling. They kiss. They hold each other as never before. As they lover themselves to the blanket.

Max: Sure you don't want to wait? Tomorrow we'll be married.

They are laying together now.

Liz: Judging from the way things happend around here, I think we'd better just seize the moment while we can.

They fold into each other, kiss, it's tender, it's sexy, it's everything anyone could have imagined.
Move in on Liz, cue music: FALSH FLASH, we see Liz have a series of romantic flashes spanning Max and Liz's relationship.

Max: Flashes?

Liz: Good Ones.

And they continue to make love we pull back and we dissolve to.....

Ramzes
Fan...atyk

Post by Ramzes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:38 am

pierwszy raz to czytam i to jest wiarygodne napewno...
Lubi mnie tu niewielu :p
A większość nienawidzi :]

Graalion
Mroczny bóg
Location: Toruń, gdzie 3 małe kocięta tańczą na kurhanach swych wrogów

Post by Graalion » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:02 am

Zamordować Katimsa :evil:
Te dwie ostatnie sceny (M&L oraz M&M) są świetne. Tzn. z M&M jest fantastyczna, a z M&L to już przecież klasyk :evil:
"Please, God, make everyone die. Amen."
Wieczorny pacierz Scratch'a ("PvP")

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:22 pm

Skąd macie te wszystkie skrypty??? podajcie stronki plizzzzzzzzz

liz
Fan

Post by liz » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:29 pm

Trzeba szukać Gościu :P

Znalazłam jeszcze parę niby wyciętych scen:

EPISODE 117 "DAMAGE CONTROL"

INT. EVANS HALLWAY - NIGHT

Diane is knocking on Max's bedroom door.

DIANE
Max, Honey, I know you're studying but could I have a
few minutes of your time? I'd really like to talk to you.
No response. Diane knocks again.

DIANE (cont'd)
Max?
No response.

DIANE (cont'd)
Max, Honey, I know you're upset,
but that's why I want to talk.
No response. Diane knocks again.

DIANE (cont'd)
Max?
No response. Diane opens the door to find an empty room.

Cut to:

INT. EVANS LIVINGROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Phillip is watching TV. Diane enters from the hallway. She is upset.

DIANE
Max is gone!
At Phillip's incredulous look:

DIANE (cont'd)
I've searched the house; he's no where to be found.

PHILLIP
(disappointed)
I can't believe he'd do that. He's always been so trustworthy.
Phillip turns off the TV, and ponders for a moment.

PHILLIP (cont'd)
(with resolve)
We'll just have to find him. He'll think twice about sneaking
out again if his parents show up to take him home.
Call Isabel on her cell phone, she'll know where he's gone.

DIANE
She and Alex went to the movies. Remember?

PHILLIP
Oh, right. OK, you check outside in the yard, just in case.
In the meantime, I'll call the Parkers and see if his
partner in crime has also gone over the wall.
Diane heads outside and Phillip heads for the phone

EPISODE 119 "THE WITNESS"

From an early Teaser.

We all liked showing Max's hesitation but when we decided to end the teaser at Max's question about whether Isabel could take someone with her on a dreamwalk, we needed a faster pace and felt this was too slow and meandering.

INT. ISABEL EVANS'S BEDROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Isabel is still lying on her bed. This time she's looking through a fashion magazine. There is a knock on her door.

ISABEL
Come in.

Max enters. It's obvious from the look on his face that he has something on his mind.

ISABEL (cont'd)
What's up?

Max looks everywhere but at Isabel. He starts picking up items, like CDs, looking at them briefly, then putting them down.

MAX
Um ... I was just wondering something.

(pause)

ISABEL
Wondering what?

MAX
Um ... have you ... have you ever ... I mean, do you know if you can ...
Max takes a deep breath, turns to look her in the eye and spits it all out.

MAX (cont'd)
Do you know if you can take someone with you on a dreamwalk?

From ACT I

This one was cut for time.

INT. UFO CENTER MUSEUM OFFICE - SAME (same time as Alien Essence shop scene)

Milton is at his desk. Larry appears in the doorway.

MILTON
How can I help you, Trilling?

LARRY
I was just wondering if you knew where the cops hang out for lunch.

MILTON
Why would you want to know that?

LARRY
Cops often know about sightings that don't get reported to the public. If you position yourself strategically, you might get lucky and overhear a conversation about one.

MILTON
(smiles)
That's why I like you, Trilling. You're always thinking.

Larry smiles back.

From ACT II

This one was cut for time:

EXT. WEST ROSWELL HIGH SCHOOL QUAD LAWN - CONTINUOUS (from Alex/Isabel quad scene; Michael and Maria are sitting together in a secluded section of the quad lawn.)

MARIA
(nervously)
OK, we've got to think of everything you could possibly do wrong, and stop it from happening.

Michael lies down on the grass and closes his eyes, participating in the conversation only when absolutely necessary.

MARIA (cont'd)
First and foremost, you most NOT ignore my mother when she talks to you, like you did with Larry, and you need to be polite, and well behaved, and--

She stops when she notices he has his eyes closed.

MARIA (cont'd)
Are you even listening to me?

MICHAEL
(without opening his eyes)
Talk ... polite ... well behaved.

MARIA
Michael, you need to take this seriously. If my mother doesn't like you, she could make it very difficult for us to see each other.

No response from Michael.

MARIA
(perturbed by his lack of cooperation)
Oh, God ... this is gonna be such a disaster! I don't know why I even bother.

Michael opens his eyes a crack.

MICHAEL
(hopefully)
Does this mean I don't have come to dinner tonight?

MARIA
(adamant)
NO!

Michael closes his eyes again.

This was from the Foo Fighter Exhibit scene and was cut for time:

They reluctantly work together to put up the exhibit. Neither trusts the other; neither will turn their back on the other, making working together somewhat awkward. In the background we see Ty Appleton enter the exhibit room and surreptitiously signal to Larry to join him.

LARRY
Customer. I better go help him.

MAX
Visitor.

LARRY
What?

MAX
Visitor.
(indicates Ty)
Milton wants us to refer to customers as visitors.

LARRY
Fine. We have a visitor I better go help.

Larry leaves Max and goes up to Ty, out of earshot from Max. Larry's body language seems tense. Max is observing them; a look of consternation crosses his face when Ty abruptly leaves. Larry returns to Max to help with the exhibit.

From ACT III

This was how Isabel's dreamwalk of Kyle originally played out but it had to be trimmed for time.

ISABEL
(to herself)
All right, Valenti, this is your last chance to show me you are more than just a dumb jock.

Isabel puts her finger on the photo, closes her eyes and enters Kyle's dream. He and Paulie are in his room and are laughing so hard they are holding their sides.

PAULIE
(between gasps)
Man, you crack me up. You are too funny!

Kyle has another laughing fit, putting his hand on a poster of baseball player, Mark McGuire, on his bedroom wall, as he steadies himself. Then the scene changes suddenly (as dreams do) and they are in the school corridor near a dance poster.

KYLE
Man, you are not gonna believe who just agreed to go to the dance with me.

PAULIE
Christina Aguilera?

KYLE
Better ... Isabel Evans!

Paulie is suitably impressed and high fives Kyle.

PAULIE
Score!

KYLE
Yeah, this is so righteous! Max Evans is gonna be so pissed off when he finds out.

PAULIE
(concerned)
Kyle, tell me you are not going out with Isabel just to get even with her brother.

KYLE
Of course not; that's just the icing on the cake!

PAULIE
Man, you had me worried there. I mean, Isabel Evans is a prime piece of meat - you wouldn't want that to go to waste.

KYLE
Hey! Don't talk about Isabel like that. She's a lady and deserves your respect.

PAULIE
Whoa! What's got into you? You never minded when I talked about Vicky that way.

KYLE
That was different. Isabel is different. Vicky ... Vicky is hot...
(shakes his head in wonderment)
... man is she hot! ... but she isn't exactly picky about who she goes out with. As long as you have money to spend on her, she's happy. Isabel doesn't date just anyone. If you get a date with Isabel, you know she thinks you're special.

PAULIE
(joking)
So you must be feeling pretty special.

KYLE
(serious)
Yeah, I do.

Paulie gives him a friendly punch on the shoulder and laughs. Kyle joins his laughter and throws his arm back to return the punch in kind. The dream cuts to Kyle standing by a lake, skipping stones across the water. His father is beside him, also skipping stones across the water. In the background is their campsite. Kyle turns to look at his father. He's smiling contentedly.

KYLE
This is nice; we should do this more often.

VALENTI
Yeah, we should.

Isabel breaks from the dreamwalk, smiling enigmatically.

This was how the Eraser Room scene would have ended, but we trimmed for time.

LIZ
What if he's at work? Do you know where he works?

MAX
I practically know his life story from all his visits to the UFO Center. Isabel, you should call the Cheese Factory to check before trying his home. Also, I'll be going into work by five; if he shows up there instead of going home I can call you so you can try to meet him at the UFO Center.

MICHAEL
What can I do?

MARIA
What do you mean, what can you do? We're working at the Crashdown right after school and then you're coming to my place for dinner.
(she raises her hand to stop his protest)
Don't even think about trying to get out of it, buddy, it's not gonna happen. Max, Isabel and Alex can handle Ty. You have more important things to attend to.

Her look indicates there is no point in arguing.

MAX
(clears his throat out of nervousness)
So, um, I guess that settles it.

The meeting breaks up and they all leave the eraser room, eliciting a few strange looks from other students in the hallway.

FEMALE STUDENT 1
Is the eraser room now being used for orgies!?

FEMALE STUDENT 2
All I can say is, I'm never cleaning erasers in there again!

EPISODE 120 "LIMITED OPTIONS"

INT. UFO CENTER - MAIN LOBBY - NIGHT

Larry is working on an exhibit near the entrance. Deputy Green appears outside the glass doors and knocks. Larry goes to the doors, unlocks and opens one.

LARRY
(with strained civility)
May I help you, Deputy?

GREEN
May I come in?

LARRY
I'm afraid we're closed so if you are here to see the museum...

GREEN
No, I can see the museum another time. I'm here to see you. I wanted to apologize to you for not keeping my appointment with you and Ty Appleton.

LARRY
(surprised)
Oh.

He steps back to let him in. Green continues talking as he enters and Larry re- locks the doors.

GREEN
I'm sorry, I had no choice. A call came in that required my expertise and I'm afraid that took priority.

LARRY
(still a little miffed but feigning politeness)
That's OK. I understand.

GREEN
Deputy Hanson filled me in on what happened. I decided to do a little checking on my own and discovered that Hubble's file is missing.

Larry perks up at this information.

GREEN (cont'd)
Could be just a coincidence of course.
(beat)
This Michael Guerin ... do you have any other information on him?

LARRY
(with barely contained excitement)
Maybe. Do you?

GREEN
Maybe.
This scene was trimmed for time. This is how it would have aired in its entirety.

EXT. WEST ROSWELL HIGH SCHOOL QUAD - NOON

Isabel is at a table with two of her friends (previously seen in Leaving Normal and The Toy House.)

ELANA
So, Isabel, which of your many admirers have you deigned to go to the dance with?

ISABEL
I don't know yet. It will either be Kyle or Alex.

VANESSA
(disdainfully)
Really, Isabel, I know you can do better than Kyle Valenti or Alex Whitman.

ISABEL
What? What's wrong with Kyle or Alex? Kyle is a star athlete and Alex and his band won a KROZ concert contest. They're not exactly losers.

ELANA
True, but they are hardly up to your social station.

ISABEL
But I like them. Besides, there's more to a person than their social station. Alex and Kyle are like diamonds in the rough.

VANESSA
(shocked)
Isabel! I'm appalled! You, of all people, should know that we ...
(indicates the three of them)
do not have to do the digging, cutting, and polishing to get diamonds!

ELANA
You know, we're really becoming concerned about you. First you actually waited tables at the Crashdown, and then you start spending an inordinate amount of time with Liz Parker and Maria DeLuca ...

ISABEL
(interrupting)
What's wrong with Liz and Maria?

VANESSA
(wrinkling her nose in distaste)
They have a certain ... aroma about them.

ELANA
(succinctly)
Fries. They smell of fries.

ISABEL
They do not! At least ... it's not that noticeable. And besides, they can't help it ... They work in a diner.

ELANA
I think you're making my point for me.
(totally bewildered)
Honestly, what's happened to you Isabel?

ISABEL
(deep in thought)
Life ...
(snaps out of her reverie)
I've just realized that there's more to life than popularity and fashion.

VANESSA
(nervous)
Does this mean you are not going to ...
(she can barely get the words out)
care about your appearance?

ISABEL
Don't be silly! I may be maturing and broadening my horizons, but I intend to look good while I do it.
Elana and Vanessa smile broadly.

ELANA
There's the Isabel we all know and love! So, what are you wearing to the Nelly Furtado concert?
As Isabel starts to answer, the camera pans over to Alex and Maria sitting at a table eating lunch. Max and Liz can be seen in the background, nestled together under a tree, talking quietly. Max is leaning against the tree and Liz is leaning against his chest, but looking up at Max; his arms are wrapped around her. They are completely engrossed in each other.

This scene was trimmed for time. This is how it would have aired in its entirety.

INT. WEST ROSWELL HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM - DAY

Alex, Maria, and the rest of the band members: Chris, Marcos and Nicky, are there, as are other bands. Elana and Vanessa, and the rest of the dance committee who will be choosing the band, are seated in the front row. The auditioners are scattered among the seats in the auditorium. There is one set of drums on stage, to be used by all the auditioners. Alex, Marcos and Nicky are holding their guitars and Chris a pair of drumsticks. Chris is "drumming" on the back of the seats. Marcos and Nicky are tuning their guitars. Alex, his back to the stage, is arguing with Maria.

ALEX
I still think we should start with "Love Struck".

NICKY
(confused)
I thought we were doing Alanis' "Head Over Feet"; at least, that's the one she made us rehearse all week.

MARIA
(to Nicky)
We're talking about the gig, not the audition. Try to keep up here.

MARCOS
What's the rush? We haven't even auditioned yet; who says were even gonna get it?

MARIA
Guys, guys, a little optimism, please. We have to create positive energy by thinking positive thoughts.
(to Alex)
"Love Struck" is a powerful ballad, goes right to the heart, but it's a slow song, for slow dancing. We need to start with something more upbeat like "Catch Your Breath".

ALEX
I disagree. We need to hit 'em with our best stuff first. Guys? What do you think?
The guys see the determined look on Maria s face. Nicky shrugs.

MARCOS
(putting his hands up in a defensive manner)
Leave me out of this.

CHRIS
I'm with Maria, I think it should be a fast song.

ALEX
(glaring at them)
Cowards.

MARIA
(smiling)
Good. So we ll start with "Catch Your Breath", follow that with the Chili Peppers' "Under The Bridge", then my song--

ALEX
Your song? I thought it wasn't finished. You were having trouble with the ending, remember?

MARIA
Actually, you gave me an idea for the ending.

ALEX
(pleased)
Yeah? How does it go?
Maria sings the last two stanzas of the song a capella. Others in the auditorium turn and listen.

MARIA
I just need to know
why I love him so
I just need to know
why I can't let go

Could it be
possibly
he knows my secret
he holds the key
to my heart?

There is a smattering of applause from others in the auditorium.

ALEX
That's nice.
Chris, Nicky and Marcos nod and mutter words of appreciation. Maria smiles at the attention.

MARIA
Now we need to discuss our outfits.

ALEX
(adamant)
I thought I had made it clear to you that we are NOT doing outfits!

MARIA
Alex, in the music business style is everything. I can't believe you are not taking advantage of someone with my expertise on the subject. You know, I advise Tracey Greer, Homecoming Queen, on her wardrobe.

CHRIS
Ahh, that explains it.
Maria swirls on him angrily but before she can respond, Vanessa stands up from the front row and makes an announcement.

VANESSA
OK, first up is ... The Whits?
Alex, Maria and the others climb the stairs to the stage and start to set up. Elana and Vanessa exchange stunned looks.

ELANA
(shrugs)
She must have chosen Kyle.
This was a possibility for the conversation between Kyle and Isabel at the party, but we couldn't agree on whether Kyle would say that and decided to go in a different direction.

INT. EVANS HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

KYLE
So, Isabel, um ... I ve been wondering ...

ISABEL
Wondering what?

KYLE
How do you and Max know when your birthday is?

ISABEL
What do you mean?

KYLE
(apologetically)
I don't mean anything by it but I remember my dad mentioning that you and Max were found wandering in the desert when you were just kids and you couldn't remember anything about your past ... you couldn't even talk at first.
(beat)
Is that true?

ISABEL
(sadly)
Yeah, it is.

KYLE
Then how do you know when your birthday is? Did you remember it eventually?

ISABEL
No. It was assigned to us. They determined that we were 6 years and 3 months old when we were found in June of '89, based on standards of height and weight, so they gave us birthdays that were 6 years and 3 months prior to the day we were found.

KYLE
(sincerely)
That must be tough ... not even knowing your real birthday.

ISABEL
This is my real birthday.
(looks fondly at parents)
I was reborn the day my parents found me ...
(looks back at Kyle and smiles then glances at Max)
We both were.

KYLE
That s a great way to look at it.

EXT. EVANS'S HOUSE - FRONT YARD - CONTINUOUS

Alex and Michael watch as Max, Liz, Maria and Isabel approach.

MICHAEL
(sullen)
What are you two doing out here?
Max, Liz, Maria, and Isabel look at each other. They point at each other in various ways, trying to figure out which pair Michael could be referring to.

ISABEL
Now I know what to get Michael for his birthday next month. Something in the Sesame Street line.

MARIA
(sweetly)
"Elmo counts to 10"?

ISABEL
Exactly.

MICHAEL
Don't you think your guests will miss you?

MARIA
(to Liz)
So we were the ones Michael didn't notice.
(to the others, but with her eyes on Michael)
Better not stand too close to me, guys. Invisibility is contagious.

MAX
All our guests are important. We just wanted to make sure everything was OK and you two were enjoying the party.

MICHAEL
We're fine.
Max turns to Alex who nods. Maria seems unconvinced but before she can say anything, Michael interrupts.

MICHAEL (cont'd)
But as long as you're all here, there's something I want to tell you.

ISABEL
What?

MICHAEL
(to Liz)
I overheard your parents talking today. They're planning on talking to Alex's parents and Maria's mom at the Parent-Teacher's conference tomorrow night.
Liz waits, thinking there's more. There isn't.

LIZ
And ...?

MICHAEL
(to all)
And I think we should be there to find out what they talk about.

MARIA
What?

MICHAEL
(to Max, ignoring Maria)
It should be easy enough. It'll be crowded, they won't notice us.

MAX
It's a Parent-Teacher conference, not a Student-Teacher conference. There won't be any other students there, we'd stick out like a sore thumb. Besides, why do you think it's necessary to spy on them?

MICHAEL
They're having a meeting. Last time all your parents met they were talking about reading your diaries.

LIZ
But that's blown over now. I think you might be overreacting. Our parents are all friends. They could be talking about getting together for a social function.

MICHAEL
Then why did they stop talking about it as soon as they saw me?

MARIA
Because it was none of your business?

MICHAEL
(ignoring Maria)
What's wrong with you? Can't you see that there's a problem?

MARIA
I can.
She steps face to face with Michael.

MARIA (cont'd)
Hi, problem.

MICHAEL
I'm serious.

MARIA
So am I.

ISABEL
Michael, not everything's a conspiracy!

MAX
Right, things are fine.

MICHAEL
You mean things are fine between you and Liz. Take off the rose-colored glasses, Maxwell, and look around. There are dangers everywhere.

MAX
(firmly)
Michael, I am looking around.
(he meets Liz's eyes)
I have so many reasons to be careful, to make sure we are safe.
(turns back to Michael)
I can watch out for us and be happy. I'm learning that the two aren't mutually exclusive.

MICHAEL
And I think you and Isabel are being overly lax.

ISABEL
Excuse me?
Michael points at Kyle, who can be seen through the living room window talking to Elana and Vanessa, who are trying their best to ignore him.

MICHAEL
What were you thinking, inviting Kyle Valenti here?

MAX
Isabel asked Kyle because she's keeping an eye on him.
Alex perks up at this information.

MICHAEL
You may have convinced yourselves but that doesn't make what you did okay.

ISABEL
(to Michael)
May I quote you in the future?

MICHAEL
(to Isabel)
You and Max should never have allowed Kyle to come here; you don't invite your enemies into your home.

Alex moves closer to Michael, as if in support.

LIZ
I'd hardly call Kyle an enemy.

MICHAEL
No, I don't suppose you would.
Max puts his arm around Liz and glares at Michael for his verbal attack on her but remains calm in his response.

MAX
Granted, we don't know if we can trust Kyle, but just what do you think he is going to do?

MICHAEL
He could search the house. The healing stones and the orb are here.

ISABEL
(to Michael, incredulous)
Do you actually think Kyle came to a birthday party to look for alien artifacts?
(sarcastically)
I know, the sheriff sent his son to find Max's alien identification card. God, I suppose you could be more paranoid but you'd have to stay up nights working on it.

MICHAEL
It's not paranoia when they really are out to get us.

MAX
You mean like you think Valenti is still out to get me?

MICHAEL
You don't?!

MAX
He may still want to know the truth but he doesn't want to harm us ...at least not anymore. And I really don't think his having dinner with Maria's mom is a ruse to interrogate Maria about me or that Kyle is here to unearth "unearthly" objects. There's no threat here; why can't you just relax and enjoy the party?

MICHAEL
We can't let down our guard, Max. The minute we do, that's when something bad will happen.

MARIA
Then maybe you better go back in the house to keep an eye on Kyle.
Michael glares at Maria but then heads towards the house.

MAX
I think we better go keep an eye on Michael.
There are nods and sighs from the others as they start back toward the house. As they enter the house, they pass Phillip and Diane who look concerned at the serious expressions on the kids' faces. Isabel notices and forces a smile.

ISABEL
(quietly)
This is a party.

ALEX
Have fun or else?
This scene was trimmed for time. This is how it would have aired in its entirety, with a slight change at the end.

INT. WEST ROSWELL HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY - NIGHT

Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Isabel and Alex are standing near an entrance to the school that is not in the main flow of traffic, wearing their new looks and trying to remain inconspicuous. They are all wearing clothing suitable for middle-aged parents. Max is now blond with a beard, Liz's black hair with gray highlights is in a bun and she is wearing granny glasses, Maria's sable brown tresses are permed and she is wearing faux tortoise-shelled glasses, Isabel's dark brown hair is in a french twist and her burgundy colored glasses have beveled lenses, Alex now has ash blonde hair and a mustache and Michael is the same as in the Eraser Room, with the addition of glasses with black rims. It's obvious they have been discussing their mission.

MAX
So, we need to pick a partner.

LIZ
(quickly)
I'll go with you.
Liz places her hand in the crook of Max's arm. Alex, Maria and Isabel look mildly amused at Liz's eagerness. Max smiles down at Liz. Michael, Alex, Maria and Isabel are not rushing to choose a partner and are avoiding looking each other in the eye. Finally Isabel moves towards Alex and takes his arm. He does not resist but he does not beam at her attention either. She pretends not to notice.

MAX
All right, Liz and I will head for the science lab; Michael, you and Maria take Mr. Singer's geometry class; Isabel and Alex, you take Mr. Sommers's history class.
They split up, each set of pairs going down different hallways. The camera follows Michael and Maria. Michael stalks off ahead of Maria and she has to rush after him.

MARIA
(calling out)
Michael, slow down.
(as she catches up to him, talking as they walk briskly)
Max said we should stay in pairs.

MICHAEL
(grumbling)
It doesn't make sense to me. We'd cover more territory if we go separately.

MARIA
It makes perfect sense. As Max said, we'll be less conspicuous in pairs. When we run into them we can get closer to eavesdrop if we look like just another set of parents discussing their kids. If we are alone we run the risk of someone noticing that we are either eavesdropping or lurking.

MICHAEL
I know how to do surveillance without looking conspicuous.
Michael pulls ahead again and starts to turn left at the intersection.

MARIA
Michael!
Michael stops and turns to her.

MICHAEL
(condescendingly)
If you don't want us to be noticed, perhaps you should stop calling out my name.

MARIA
(pointing to the right)
Mr. Singer's class is this way. You might know that if you went to class more often.
On Michael's embarrassed expression we cut to:

This scene was trimmed for time. For those of you wondering what happened to Jen after she went to the restroom, here is the explanation. :- )

JEN
Thanks ever so much. I won't forget this. I'm gonna take this to the restroom to clean it.
Jen exits the kitchen. Max, Liz and Maria are using surreptitious signals to determine who should bring up the bullet. They look on in horror as Nancy takes the plate and starts walking towards the exit with it.

NANCY
I'm going to put this in the outside trash before it stinks up the kitchen. And I think we should clean out that--

Suddenly Maria screams, causing everyone to jump and Nancy to drop the plate. The gunk on the plate splatters on the floor. Maria, Max and Liz watch apprehensively as the bullet skids across the floor towards the grill; it looks like it might go under it.

NANCY
(staring at Maria in amazement)
What was that about!?

MARIA
(her rapt attention drawn away from the bullet to Nancy)
Um, I'm sorry, I ... thought I saw a mouse.

JEFF
(aghast)
In my kitchen!?

MARIA
No, no, I was mistaken.
Nancy heads towards the sink

NANCY
Well, we need to clean up this mess-OW!
Nancy has stepped on something that hurt her foot and stops to examine it.

NANCY (cont'd)
(pointing to a small lump of metal on the floor)
What's that!?

JEFF
(walking over to her)
What's what?
Jeff stoops and picks up the object Nancy is pointing at, then holds it in the palm of his hand to examine it. The others gather around.

JEN (VO)
Are you guys OK in there?

MAX
Yes; false alarm.

JEN (VO)
OK, I'm going home now. Thanks again.
The others call out goodnight as we hear the back door open and close, but their attention stays on the metal lump in Jeff s hand.

Nan
Hybryda

Post by Nan » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:13 pm

A to nie jest przypadkiem wyjątek z odcinków, które fani pisali, bo nie podobało im się "Crazy" i to, co było później...? Mam wrażenie, że już to czytałam, a po drugie - albo ja nie znam Roswell (co w gruncie rzeczy jest możliwe) albo to nie ma szans łączyć się jakoś ze scenami, które były w odcinkach.

enka
Gość

Post by enka » Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:46 am

Nan wrote:A to nie jest przypadkiem wyjątek z odcinków, które fani pisali, bo nie podobało im się "Crazy" i to, co było później...? Mam wrażenie, że już to czytałam, a po drugie - albo ja nie znam Roswell (co w gruncie rzeczy jest możliwe) albo to nie ma szans łączyć się jakoś ze scenami, które były w odcinkach.

:) To odcinki WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ze strony http://rwmhb.tripod.com/episodes.html
A wycięte sceny są na stronie http://thesmudge.com/shapeshifter/Roswe ... t/cut.html właściwie to na http://thesmudge.com/shapeshifter/Roswell/all/ są różne teksty łącznie z pierwszą wersją Pilota. :)

Lizziett
Fan

Post by Lizziett » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:35 am

A ja znalazłam wyciętą scenę z odcinka "Independence day"...wydaje się wiarygodna...i urocza 8)

INT. MICHAEL'S NEW APARTMENT - DAY

A modest studio apartment, just around the corner from the Crashdown. Mostly empty, a tattered couch, a few empty milk crates, stuff that's been abandoned from the previous tenant.

Michael sits on the couch next to his duffel bag that he still hasn't unpacked. It's hard to look lost in a 10 x 12 room, but somehow he manages. A long beat. Then:

The door flings open. Max, Liz, Maria, Isabel.

GANG
Surprise!

MICHAEL
Whoa! What're you guys doin' here?

But they rush past him, carrying mop, bucket, cleaning supplies, pizza boxes and other stuff.

ISABEL
We're here to help clean up.

MICHAEL
I kinda like it the way it is.

MARIA
Michael, some of these stains are neither animal, vegetable, or mineral.

MAX
This place is so cool.

MICHAEL
Two-fifty a month cool. Man, it was great of your dad to help with the
deposit, but I gotta get a J-O-B.

Max and Liz exchange a look.

LIZ
I heard that you made a pretty mean breakfast the other day. There just
might be something for you at the Crashdown.

MICHAEL
Wow
(then, quickly))
Wait. Does that mean she's going to be my boss?

He means Maria.

LIZ
(smiling wickedly)
She's the manager.

As they all crack up at the irony, suddenly, there's a tiny sound. Almost like a meow. It is a meow.

MICHAEL
(suspiciously)
What's that?

MARIA
That is ...Sigourney.

She pulls our of her back pack a little tabby kitten.

MICHAEL
Ha. Funny.

LIZ
She was an orphan.

MICHAEL
The lease said no pets.

MARIA
What's one more secret.

Off all of them as they did into the pizza, laughing. Michael's new family. Two chicks, three aliens, and a cat.
"I know who you are. I can see you. You're swearing now that someday you'll destroy me. Far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go look for them now." (Atia)

""You...have...a rotten soul" (Cleopatra)

Tajniak
Starszy nowicjusz

Post by Tajniak » Wed May 05, 2004 12:21 pm

Ja znalazłem dodatkową scene w TEOTW zajrzyjcie na forum sezon 2 "The End Of The World" napisałem tam o tym newsa.